Part 2

~ my last day ~

-

-

-

*fast forward to next month*

I woke up to the sudden force from all my friends shaking me awake, "y/n! Wake up!! We made plans for today, since you.. you're leaving tomorrow" Once Gabrielle said I noticed that they all had sad expressions on their faces "It'll be fine. I'll send you guys an owl everyday and maybe you can visit me one day" They all just nodded and ushered me to get out of bed "Now get ready! So we can go down to get breakfast and do our first activity!!" They all went down while I got out of bed. "Today was my last day here..

1 month went by faster than I thought." You would think I had more time to spend with all my friends finding out a month ago but I vividly remember their faces the first time I told them. They were so devastated and didn't want to leave me alone.... Once I did my best to clear these thoughts, I went down the steps and saw all my friends, classmates and even teachers all looking at me with balloons, tables, food, and a big sign saying "We will miss you <3" I was shocked. I didn't expect my friends to plan a farewell party. This made me so happy, but sad at the same time.. I'm leaving all my friends and I wont see them everyday like I did for the past 4 years.

After the party ended, I was holding so many gifts, all from my friends.. We all went back up to our dorms, to put down all these gifts. On the way up, I thought to myself "Today was so fu-" but I was cut off by my friends. They all said "We hope you don't think that's all we've planned." with an excited look in their eyes. "We still have a lot more in our agenda, so get ready for a fun treat" I immediately ran out of my dorm upon hearing these words. I couldn't wait to see what was next!!

We went out onto the gardens. It looked extra beautiful today. The fountain was on, the water was as clear as crystals and all the flowers were blooming with vibrant colors, but then I noticed there was something abnormal with the setting.. There was an old boot sitting on top of one of the chairs beside the rose bushes. All my friends ran to the old boot when Antonie signaled "Go on, it's a port key. To bring us to the last destination." they all held on to the boot side by side and left a small spot for me. I held on as the boot started to make us spin and the next thing I saw was the entirety of Beauxbatons Academy.. We were in the sky!!

After a few spins, I heard one of my friends shout "Let go" and so I did. We all fell on the ground and we were now facing a brick wall which seemed like someone's courtyard. One of my friends then stood up, walked up to the wall and tapped a brick, counting three up and two across, three times. It was all very confusing but then the wall opened up to a long road filled with different stores. "Welcome to Diagon Alley" all my friends then looked at me as we all walked together into the street.