Part 7

~The Special Question~

-

-

-

Hermione looked flustered yet amused "Well, I better go look for Harry and Ron.. they must be wondering where I've gone.." "Hermione-" but before I could say anything, she ran out of the room. Draco slowly walked over towards me.. "y/n, i- I've liked you ever since you've transferred here. You didn't seem like any other girl at Hogwarts.. you amused me then, we became closer and- and- well I was wondering if you wanted to meet me in the astronomy tower tomorrow night.. if you want to.." Before Malfoy could say anything else, I smiled and nodded "Of course I will! I guess I'll see you then.." Malfoy took a step forward and gave me the rose..

I looked up at him as he smiled and slowly walked away. Once he left, I ran as fast as I could.

After running for a few minutes, I reached the stairs below ravenclaw entrance (well where I suspected it was since no one out of Ravenclaw really knows the exact entrance). I waited for someone to pass by so I could ask them to call Cho for me. After a while, someone emerged from the Ravenclaw common room and I asked them if they could call Cho. They nodded and went back into the common room. The door opened once more and Cho came out. "y/n! Are you alright?!" She had puffy eyes so I suspected she'd been crying. "Cho! You would not believe what just happened- wait are you alright..?" "I'll be fine, what is it?" she said, forcing a smile on her face. "I just wanted to tell you that Malfoy asked me out! He gave me this rose!!" As soon as I showed her the rose, she started crying. I ran up to her and gave her a long, tight hug. She whispered to under her breath "Cedric and I... we broke up... He told me that he didn't feel the same way anymore." I brought her into the common room and tried my best to distract her...

We talked for the rest of the day until she finally fell asleep at midnight. I slowly left the common room and went down to dungeons where the Slytherin common room was located. Everyone in my dorm was asleep so I slowly layed in bed and all I could think about was my date with Malfoy tomorrow..

It was a bright day and as I heard a loud knock in my door... it was Hermione "y/n! I just heard what happened, tell me all the details and I can help you get ready!!" So, I sat up and explained everything and Hermione just kept on giggling. "We have 10 hours for you to get ready! Come on then!!"

*fast forward to the date*

I walked up to the Astronomy Tower and saw a picnic all set up. Malfoy was standing there with another rose. "I'm glad you came.." He took my hand and we sat down. Throughout the night we ate and laughed and for all I know, I'm falling for this boy..