Part 6

~The Special Announcement~

-

-

-

I noticed over time I started to get along with a lot of people. As Cho brought me around the school, we started to get along to the point where further days after that, we would always walk together when Slytherin and Ravenclaw had combined classes. I've also gotten quite close with Draco Malfoy. Same with Harry, Ron and Hermione or the "golden trio" as everyone calls them. It's been over 3 months since I arrived and it's going pretty well.

One day, I heard a knock coming from outside my dorm. I stood up, opened the door and noticed it was Draco. "Ah Malfoy! What are you doing here?" "Well, Dumbledore told us to go to the Great Hall for an announcement so I decided to wait for you outside of your dorm. You've been in there for quite a long time so I got worried and checked on you" "Oh..you were waiting for me.. Sorry about that, give me a few more minutes and I'll be out." "fine alright." Malfoy replied as he closed the door and left. I got ready and went down with Malfoy and as soon as I came down, Cho grabbed me and told me to sit with the Ravenclaws. "y/n! I wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend!" She tapped a tall guy with dark hair on the back. I noticed he was wearing yellow which meant he was from Hufflepuff "Cedric! I wanted you to meet one of my close friends I've told you about. y/n meet Cedric, Cedric meet y/n"  Cedric looked at me with a smile. "It's lovely to meet you Cedric." "You too! Cho, I'm going to go ahead. I need to pick up a few things for the tournament." "alright!" Cho replied. As soon as Cedric left, I turned to Cho and asked "Tournament? What tournament??" Cho looked at me with a shocked expression on her face. "You didn't know the Triwizard Tournament was taking place here at Hogwarts?! Oh y/n- let me explain it to you." She took the courtesy to explain what this tournament is and everything about it until she had to stop as Dumbledore came in.

"Our guests will be arriving very soon for the Triwizard Tournament as well as the Yule Ball which will precisely take place in 2 more months! Now, let the feast begin!!" I turned to Cho excitedly.. This was the first ball I'll be going to in Hogwarts! "Our guests will be coming from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang and I am expecting all of you to be on your best behaviour." My friends were coming to Hogwarts!!! I'm finally going to be able to see them after all this time!! I just can't wait..

After the announcement, the trio and I were planning to visit Hagrid to tell him about the ball, but unfortunately he already knew so instead for the rest of the day, me and Hermione talked about who we wanted to go with to the ball. "Is there anyone you have your mind set on y/n?'' "Well I won't lie but I'm hoping Draco would ask me... I fancy him a bit and He's been nice to me ever since I arrived." "Hmm I  honestly don't know what you see in him but, i will of course support your decisions either-" before Hermione could finish her sentence, someone came in and as I looked behind me... it was Draco. He was standing in a black suit holding a small red rose looking at me.