Part 9

~Just Hide~

-

-

-

I looked around for Draco but instead I saw Cho. For some reason she was holding her wand out and looking at me angrily. "Cho? What are you doing here..? Are you alright??" She stared at me.. "You're ruining my life!"

I was shocked "What? How!? What did I do??" I shouted in confusion. "The letters were from Cedric not Draco!" she screamed at me, tears rolling down her face. "What do you mean? Why would your ex-boyfriend write me letters- love letters?!" "Do you think I know?!" she ran up to me and said "obliviate". Everything went blank.

I woke up in my dorm and clutched my head in pain. Hermione smiled weakly as she called out Ron and Harry "Guys, she's up!" They came over and I asked "What happened..?" "I'm not sure.. we looked away for 2 seconds and you were on the ground.." Hermione replied. "Was it Draco?! Did he plan this?! Why would he do something like that to me?" "y/, I don't think it was Draco who wrote that letter.." "What do you mean?" "Isn't it odd.. the handwriting was weird and different and he wasn't at the place the letter said you'd meet at? Plus, he promised you he would keep you safe and I don't think he'd have the guts to do that.."

"Well we better get going. The guests are coming..." Harry said as he left my dorm with Ron and Hermione behind him. Once I'd realized what he had said, I sat up quickly. "MY FRIENDS ARE COMING!! I must get ready as soon as possible!" I looked at my clock, it was 8 am. I got ready and ran down the steps to meet the trio. Draco came up to me and said "I wanted to plan something with you and your friends from Beauxbatons.. I want to get to know them!!" Draco smiled. What he had said made me believe Hermione. I really wasn't Draco who wrote that last letter.. I looked at him and nodded. He walked away with Crabbe and Goyle behind him.