Part 8

~Secret Letters~

-

-

-

Yesterday was so much fun!! I wish I could tell Cho all about it, but she just broke up with Cedric. So I decided I should talk to Hermione. I got dressed and went to my first class which was combined Potions with Gryffindor so I'd have time to talk to the trio before class. I was focused on the work given by Professor Snape as a piece of paper fell out as I opened my book. Hermione and I noticed it and looked confused but before I could open it, Snape called Hermione to the front of the class so she left me and I decided to open it on my own. The note read "You look lovely today yet always have..." It was signed with the letter D. Once class ended, I went straight to the Ravenclaw common room to check on Cho and she seemed like she was ok so I showed her the letter. She looked a bit sad, but she smiled at me and said "I know exactly who made this letter, Draco of course!! And your date with him last night just proved it!'' Not sure why but she seemed a bit suspicious then again she did have a point. After I left Cho, I couldn't stop thinking about him... he was the only thing I've thought about lately. Being in his arms hugging him, his pale skin, his soft gray eyes... I need to snap out of this.

*fast forward a few hours*

I was sitting in my dorm, focused on studying for a Potions test while everyone around me silently slept when I heard a knock on my door. I silently walked over trying not to make a sound but when I opened the door, no one was there. I looked left and right and saw a letter on the ground. It looked like the one I'd gotten in my book before.. I won't lie but it had the same scent too. I brought it to my desk, got my wand and said "Lumos" for some light. I started to read it but got sleepy and left it on my desk to read in the morning.

I woke up and saw Cho looking at my desk. It looked like she was trying to read the letter but when she realized I was awake, she looked at me with a shocked face. I asked her "Why are you making that face? Are you ok??" She said "Yea...totally. Uh I just remembered I had something to do...bye." She just walked out of the room as I sat there confused as to why she was here in the first place.. It seemed like she was mad but why would she be? I did my best to forget it and went to class.

Later in the day, I received another letter from Draco. It said "Meet me in the Forbidden Forest, I want to surprise you with something." There was something off about it though. The handwriting seemed a bit odd and different but i didn't really think much of it. It didn't matter because I was going to see Draco again.

I told the trio all about it. They didn't think it was a good idea since it was after all in the Forbidden Forest and told me not to go. I convinced them but they insisted on going just to make sure I would be safe. So I followed the letter's directions while they hid behind some trees.