Part 10

~The New Guests~

-

-

-

All of Hogwart's students came out to see our guests. I saw Madame Maxime's carriage in the distance that she would normally use before as her personal "lift" to bring her around. As the Beauxbatons landed in front of the gates, both Fleur and Gabrielle ran to me and gave me a hug. They were both followed by our other friends and 5 others I wasn't not familiar with. "y/n!!! We missed you! Can you believe it?! We'll be staying in Hogwarts for almost 8 months!! Oh sorry, let me introduce you to the 5 new students that arrived from Spain the day you left. y/n meet Miguel Bernandeu, Aron Piper, Alvaro Rico, Jorge Lopez, Tzan Escamilla, guys meet y/n.." (help ignore the guys, my friend sipped for them and I didn't really know how to change their names) they all seemed preoccupied, amazed maybe from the view of the school "Well, it's nice to meet you." they all smiled, looking at me. "Oh come in, it's freezing out here." As we entered the school, I caught up with my friends and they let me on all the details on what had been happening in Beauxbatons since I left.

"Harry, Ron, Hermione! Come and meet my friends from Beauxbatons!!" They looked at me and started waving. I gestured for them to come closer and so they did. I introduced them and they were all getting along until I heard "Darling, aren't you going to introduce me?" Draco said pouting at me. "Ah, you must be Malfoy! My friends and I were amazed by your offer. We do accept." I looked at Fleur with a confused look "What do you mean?" she looked back and forth between me and draco "y/n.. Don't you remember? I asked if we could meet with them and plan something? Well, I asked them.." "Right! well come on guys, I'll show you around." Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and the trio followed me and my Beauxbaton friends as we explored the school.

*fast forward to night*

"You guys will be staying in my dorm right?" "Of course we will!!" they replied as we ate in the Great Hall. Once we'd finished and left, my friends and I, including Gabrielle, Fleur, Daisy and Dg  went down to my dorm and immediately started talking about the ball and who we were hoping to go with. We talked for a long time and it felt good. Talking to all my friends again, it was like I never left. By around 4 in the morning, we all decided to go to bed. I'm so glad to have all my friends by my side again. I missed them terribly.