Chapter 3: the twins have us battle

Jason

I actually felt bad for Leo and Piper. Romulus and Remus told them they were a girl and elf like so they couldn't fight. At the same time I was pissed at Percy. He stole my friends my life. What could he have done at Camp to make him so popular. I mean really. I'm the son of Jupiter the most powerful god of them all. His fathers just a lowly fisher man.

---------------------------------------------

A/n: sorry for making Jason all jerky and stuff and for calling the saw some Poseidon a lowly fisherman.

---------------------------------------------

I really wanted to fight him and show him who's the boss around here. Him and his fancy purple cape pins, woah woah woah. Back up. He has a purple toga. Oh great he took my Praetorship too. His aura of power was bigger than mine so I knew I had to win. I pulled out my gladius and he pulled outta, pen? The pen grew into a 3foot long celestial bronze sword. Then we backed everyone back so no one would be hurt. We finally began.

He sure fought like a Greek. Randomly, slashes and hacks. Not stabs like Romans. Nope scratch that. He is combining his skills. I was starting to loose stamina but he looked like he could do this for days. We were at it until I caught a glance from Remus who winked at me and instantly I was on my back with Percy with his sword to my neck. I can't believe I lost. To a Greek. On front of all my friends. The twins disappeared and Reyna announced we should have a senate meeting.