Chapter 8: you guys ready

Piper

When I first saw Percy my first thought was one word: hot. Then learning my best friend pledged his allegiance to Gaea, I was ready to fight someone. Then when Octavian tried I get Leo off the quest I was ready to kill him. I was about to kill him but Annabeth beat me to it. When they said something happened to Percy I knew Annabeth was going to go crazy. She ran after the nurse and we all followed her. Once we reached Percy something wasn't right. His strong sea green aura from when I first saw him was tinted red and orange. He was still unconsience. "What's wrong?" Annabeth asked frantically. "His pulse. It was normal. Then faint then too strong then too weak. It's really weird. We need to wake him up. Anyone have an idea?" The nurse asked. "I do" Annabeth said "piper. Charm speak him into waking up."

"Um ok. I will try." I said and walked over to Percy. "Percy. Wake up. Your fine. Just wake up." I said soothingly and Percy shot straight up.

"Oh gods. What happened?" Percy asked touching the side of his head.

"Well. Why do you remember?" I asked

"Um. Talking with Gaea. The gods." Percy said and thunder rolled across the sky. "Oh it's not like I told them what we talked about!" He talked to te sky an it silenced. "So what did I miss?" He asked

"Um well. We decided the seven and Annabeth is the seventh. Then the nurse came and told us something was wrong with you and here we are." I told him and Annbeth walked over and hugged Percy. "So" I turned to Leo "when do we leave for camp half blood?"

"When ever y'all are ready we can jump in the saddle and giddy up across the US to Long Island" he replied in a western accent.

"Haha Leo. You guys ready?" I asked and I got six yeahs and yes' and from Leo I got a Lets do this! And we bored Festus along with the other campers and we lifted off the ground and we headed to camp.