Chapter 16: prophecy time

Jason

It was weird. Percy was standing in front of a mirror with a comb. He was actually brushing his hair. "Piper" he called. I was so confused.

"So. Did we get a prophecy?" I asked

He nodded. "Let's talk about it in the meeting room." I nodded. "Guys. Meeting" we all filed into the room.

"All right. Prophecy time." I said looking at Annabeth. "Percy. Stop combing your hair."

"What did I miss here?" I asked piper but she was sitting back in her chair with her feet up on the table.

Annabeth sighed. Snatched Percy's comb and snapped it. Percy squealed like an Aphrodite boy. "This is going way to far" Annabeth said "your hair is actually combed. It's weird" she turned to me. 'Alright." She said an pulled out a price of paper.

"Wisdoms daughter walks alone the mark of Athena burns through Rome.

Lightning and and boar will save the dove who'll disappear to the land of love

Gaea's patron to be swayed,

Daughter of riches helps him decide whether or not to stay

Hestia's campion won't live to see another day

But with his sacrifice, the world will be gay"

Everyone who hadn't already heard it had there mouthed gaping. Mine was too. "Alright. Lets discuss"

"The mark of Athena line"

"I guess that's me. I will probably walk alone and be separated from you guys and the mark of athena? I don't don know. Move on" Annabeth said

"Lighting and boar will save the dove trapped in the cave"

"I think it's self explanatory." Frank said. "Jason and I will save piper who'll end up being trapped in a cave."

"Alright. Um. Gaeas patron to be swayed. Daughter of riches helps him decide whether or not to stay."

"So" frank said "Leo's gonna go to Gaea and hazel is going to knock some sense into him"

"I'm not going to dirt lady."Leo defended. I nodded.

"Hestias champion won't live to see another day. But with his sacrifice the world will be gay." I recited. "I'm guessing gay is I'm happy"

"Yeah" Annabeth said. "So who's heatias champion?'

"We'll." piper said "Perseus said Percy had the blessing of Hestia. So I guess him" she looked towards him. He looked at us blankly. "What" he said

"Ugh. Seaweed brain! Where you listening" Annabeth chided

"Uh. No" he said

"This switch is getting on my nerves!"

"What switch" frank asked

"Perseus. He switch them. Percy now has the personality of an Aphrodite child. And Piper has the personality of a Poseidon child. And there powers are switched too." Annabeth said

"That's weird" I said "do what does that last lime mean?"

"We'll. maybe. Percy will sacrifice himself to save the world?" Hazel offered

'eww. Work?" Percy complained

"Yeah. Who would have thought we had to do work while we're on a quest to save the world." Piper said. It was weird. Usually Percy would have ha a sarcastic remark like that.

"Let's gets some rest before we get attacked." I said. We all went off to our rooms. My room was amazing. It had a bed with a deep purple like the midnight sky comforters that matched the colour of the walls. Lightning bolts covered the walls.

I plopped down on my bed and let sleep consume me.