Chapter 26 sammy

Hazel

The gods congratulated us and were sorry for our loss and then vanished. We carried Percy as if he was Maximus back to the Argo II were we sat him in sick bay. Annabeth plopped down on the chair next to him and started to cry. I sat in the chair on the other side.

"Annabeth" I said she looked at me with puffy eyes "what now?"

"I don't know. We still need to battle the giants and we don't know if Gaea's really gone or not" she said

"Oh. So should we wander around Italy to see if there's anything unusual?" I asked

She nodded I got up looked at Percy and left. I found Leo at the helm.

"Hey" I said he turned

"Hey"

"Um. Annabeth said we should stay in Italy for a bit to see there any thing out of the ordinary because we still have to fight the Giants in Greece and were not even sure if Gaea is gone." I probably sounded crazy.

"It's fine" Leo said "I will land this ship, we can walk around different cities. Kick some giant ass and make sure Gaea is a sleep. " Leo said he pressed some buttons and waved his wii remote down wards and the ship lurched to the earth. He landed in a river which I was guessing was the Tiber.

"So you want to go sight seeing.?" I asked Leo. He nodded. We walked out of the helm. We gathered everyone together and left the ship. We passed amazing buildings. We passed a tourist group of kids. They all had matching school uniforms that said Goode High School. The teacher leading the group had salt and pepper hair. "No way" Annabeth said "that is Percy's school"

Annabeth walked over to the group and I followed while the others were preoccupied. "Hello everyone. Welcome to Rome" Annabeth said

"Why hello Annabeth. Um. Where's Percy?" The teacher said

"Um. Mr. Blofis, this is Hazel" she gestures to me then whispered "a daughter of Pluto" he nodded

"What are you doing in Rome?"

"Our school is taking a field trip to Rome then to Greece." A kid answered I pulled mr. Blofis and Annabeth aside.

"Um. Sir. We're on a quest to save mankind from the evil earth goddess Gaea." I explained he seemed to understand.

"Where's Percy." He asked again

The rest of the seven now six walked over. They all introduced themselves and there godly parent. "So. Where is Percy. I mean he's been missing for a long time. And. Sally's gone."

"What!" Annabeth screamed

"I woke up one morning and she was dead on the couch." I could tell he was trying hard not to cry in front of his students because he started to whisper.

"Oh. I'm going to get Gaea so hard." Annabeth snarled

"Where's percy" he asked again. We were all suddenly interested in our shoes. "No. He didn't. Did he?"

"Mr. Blofis. He did. But I don't think the underworld will hold him long. He'll find a way out." Annabeth said. Trying to convince herself as we'll.

"Oh. Well. IM me if he does. Please." He replied. We all agreed to. He turned back to his students and walked them passed us. He turned and smiled.

"We'll. miss Hazel." I turned and my jaw dropped.

"Sammy" I said