Chapter 21: a rescue and an invasion

Hazel

I was really worried when Percy ran to his room with Annabeth. When Leo came back down he looked horrified.

"What is it leo?" Jason asked

"I just heard Percy talking with Annabeth." Leo said

"About what" frank asked

"Gaea. When he went through the earth she told him he was going to be her host. Once we get to Rome she will invade his body. If we kill Gaea we kill Percy. He gave Annabeth permission to kill him. And what we

Saw at Camp Half Blood I'm guessing isn't the worst of it."

I couldn't help myself. I broke down crying. Frank was gaping. The others just looked worried since they didn't know him as long as we have.

Percy and Annabeth walked out. Annabeth looked like she was crying too but tried o hide it. But it was hard with bloodshot puffy red eyes.

"Guys. So when we get to Rome I think we should get Nico first then go find the doors." Jason said

I slowly started to understand my dream from when I fell asleep earlier.

••••••• Dream••••••

I was in a dark room. I heard whips crack and yells. "Nico" I called

"hazel." He called "hey out of here. They we will see you. I'm below Trajan's Forum. And Tell Percy he made the right choice. Not letting his fatal flaw get it the way."

"What is that supposed to mean Nico?!" I yelled

"You will soon" he said and I woke with a start

••••back to Argo II ••••••

"Guys" I said " I know where to look. Last night I had a dream. Nico told me he was under the Trajan's Forum. And to tell Percy he made the right choice. Not letting his fatal flaw get in the way."

" how can he know?" Percy mumbled

Annabeth shrugged and said " to the forum we go!"

We arrived at the forum an hour or two later. Everyone's eyes were clued to Percy without being to noticeable. He looked worried and looked to be in a little pain. We final stopped at the forum. It was amazing. I made a tunnel underneath it and found a steal door with a lock. "Anyone know how to break a lock?" I asked staring at it Leo scooted me aside and I started in awe as he put his war to he door. Moved the lock around and finally I heard three clicks an the door opened.

"Nico" I called

"Here" I heard. We moved really slow invade it was a trap. When I saw him. He was covered in his usual avatar jacket and black Tee and jeans. Except they were torn a lot. His face looked bruised. But other than that he looked to be okish. I ran to him cut his chains with my δρατηα. Frank picked him up and we ran like hades out I there.

We sat down on a bench at a park a few streets away from the forum. I sat across from Percy. And he sighed and said "guys. I have to tell you something"

"We know already" I said

"How"

"Leo eavesdropped on you and Annabeth."

"Ok. I guess I an skip the explanation. But. I am tellin you guys. When you get the chance. Kill her. I will try to get her from inside if its possible. But either way. Kill her."

"I promise" we all said he looked calmer. We stood up and we all walked back to the Argo II to go to Greece trying to skip he Gaea invasion. Nico was still unconscious. But I could tell he was alive. E gave him ambrosia on the bench so I hoped it would last until I saw Percy.

Percy was doubled over in pain. Screaming in agony. His eyes went from sea green to a blood red. He stopped screaming stood up tall. And smiled crookedly.

"Crap".