Chapter 14: moses parting the red sea

Percy

We all went into the lunchroom. I stopped short causing Leo to bump into me. I was shocked. The person standing before me looked just like me. Except. He was more muscles. He was taller. And he had electric blue eyes. This was Perseus son of Zeus.

"Wow" I thought. "Zeus hates me but I'm named after his most famous son."

The man turned to me with sharp eyes watching my every move.

"Hello. I have decided to stop by and say hi to an old friend." He said I felt Leo grab my shoulders and crouch down out of view. "Now. Where's the son of Hephaestus. The fire user." Noone moved.

"Why" I said to my namesake

"Ah. Perseus. I believe that's mine and his knowing." He stepped closer. "Son of sea. I see. Hmm. The blessing of Hestia. Now. If your smart and don't want a fight and die. Give me the son of Hephaestus. We have business to attend to." He said drawing a sword. It was long bronze and looked to be at least four feet long. He pointed it at my throat. "Now" he sneered "the son of Hephaestus.

"No" I said my hand reaching for my pen. "If he wanted to talk to you. He would have come already" he pushed the blade in a little harder. I felt Leo let go of me. I heard him run, but I don't think Perseus did or he didn't show it.

I grabbed my pen out and uncapped it. It grew into a three foot long leaf shaped glowing bronze sword.

"Percy" Annabeth said "yeah" both me and Perseus answered.

"I was talking to the good looking one"

"Thank you" we both said she giggled and pulled me aside "if you attack and stall him we can go get Leo." She whispered. "Ok" I said and I got into stance with the whole camp watching.

"Ah. Hercules' sword. Never did him any good." He said and he attacked. I brought riptide down and parried the attack so he wouldn't cut my leg. I slashed at his arm and cut it and Golden inchor flowed out. He looked stunned and I took the advantage to stab him in the chest. "I think he's doing ok" I said looking at my sword then smirked at Perseus. I can't believe I was named after this guy. He stared at me with intense eyes.

Suddenly I fell. My eye sight going red.

I started choking on air. I was in an awful amount of pain. With Annabeth gone piper dropped beside me. "Percy. Oh gods. What's wrong?" She asked the entire camp circled me and piper and awkwardly Perseus was there still. Leo I hoped was hiding because Annabeth ran back. The crowd parted as if Annabeth was Moses parting the Res Sea. She knelt beside me an grabbed my hand. "What" I breathed "is going" an other breathe "on" I choked

Perseus smiled "we'll. young hero. Gaea is trying to take over your body. If your smart I wouldn't fight it."

"Hades no" Annabeth said "Percy. Fight her. Get him off of the ground." She called over Jason and frank to help her carry me onto the Poseidon table. My eye sight still red I was having a hard time breathing.

Annabeth called piper over. "What" she asked "what can I do"

"Charmspeak Gaea." She said "to leave him alone." She nodded "percy