Chapter Sixteen: Oh...Crap...

Danny, Dani and Dan spend time on training their powers...it was mostly Dan training them and both the younger halfas learned a lot from him.

Danny learned he could let out his Ghostly Wail in smaller waves to impact one thing or person. Dan worked with Dani to see if she too had it since she had the same core as Dani.

Dani did not have the Ghostly Wail. From what Dan gathered, she's probably going to have some other type of ability that's unique to her.

"What else other than turning your body to green smoke and the Ghostly Wail can you do?" Danny asked."Drain any source of light. I didn't use that power as much so I didn't train in it." Dan said."You mean turn of the light?" Danny joked.

"Haha." Dan said."If you really want to learn it, that's not my choice but there's another one that can be more of use, especially when in an intense battle with no escape."

"So if the Guys In White did relocate or something and they are coming after Dani and I...I can use it...wait it won't hurt them, will it?" Danny asked. Dan looked at Danny neutrally.

"This power will make them so dizzy that they pass out and then you escape. When they wake up, they'll be fine but it needs a lot of patience and peace of mind. If you overuse it, it will impact more than what you wanted."

"Teach me." Danny said immediately."Alright,  Dani, you take a break. Go eat something." Dan said. Dani went to a bench and sat down to watch and see what Dan and her father was going to do.

Dan sat down crossing his legs. Danny followed suit."Unlike other abilities, this one is dependent on your state of mind. I know I'm one to talk but you need ti conquer your fears first. Meditation is all that's going to help."

"Curious, what fears did you have?"

"At first it was change...then it was my own mind." Dan said."Then... How'd you master this ability?" Danny asked."Making friends with the monsters under your bed, Danny." Dan said.

Danny took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he let it out. Placing his hands on his knees he tried to calm down."Okay...now what?" Danny asked."Face your fears, Danny." Dan said.

Most of Danny's fears came true already. He lost his family and friends and became a lab rat for the Guys in White. Now his fear is Vlad ruling over everything and to get back at Danny by getting to Danielle.

Dan saw the frown on Danny's face and slapped Danny in the face immediately."Oww! What was that for?" Danny shouted."You were to focused on your fear. Calm down, conquer the fear. This ability is not just about the mind state but also other senses. You need to know who else or what else is around you. Feel when you're going to get attacked."

"This ability sounds anime like." Danny said rubbing his red cheek."It kinda is." Dan said."What's the ability even called?" Danny asked."It has kinda a stupid name. The ghosts in the Ghost Zone called it the Death Glare." Dan said.

Danny raised his one eyebrow."Excuse me, what?" Danny said."Square one!" Dan said and Danny closed his eyes again. This time he imagined Vlad trying to get to Dani but Danny kept stopping him. Danny frowned again and knew Dan was probably going to slap him again so he held up his one arm only for Dan to come from the other side.

"Enough!" Danny shouted. Dan didn't."What did you just imagine?" Dan asked."Vlad trying to get to Dani but I kept failing." Danny said."That's your fear."

"What are you talking about?" Danny asked. Dan sighed and shook his head."You're not afraid of Vlad's power or abilities. You are afraid of losing and failing." Dan said.

"Alright, maybe I am! If I fail now, it's game over. The world and the Ghost Zone will be doomed then!" Danny said."You have two weeks."

"For what?"