Chapter Eight: Here's To The Ones We Got

Two months later
Danny's POV
Talia is such a bitch! She hasn't stopped training me none stop. It's like she has nothing better to do! Surely there must be a book or something here that she can read!

Don't get me wrong. Everyday I get close to defeating her even without using any sort of my powers. Ra's wasn't lying when he said that I learnt fast. The only I really hated from all of this is the fact that I was going to fight a 600 year old fossil with blades and the fact that I got branded on my back. As if the GIW torch mark wasn't enough already.

I think if anyone looked at my body, they would get nightmares. I'm still young and it looks like a assassin's body...not that it is that far off.

I have to get this over with. I need to defeat Talia and win against Ra's. Whatever happens next, I want to go and find Danielle. The time I was in Gotham City trying to survive...mist of my time I spend on trying to find where Danielle could be. I never found her and she's probably losing herself wondering where I am.

Both Talia and I were out of breath. She rolled her eyes but then she smirked. What is she thinking?"If your daughter saw you...she would see you as a weakling. If you cannot defeat me, what hope do you have when going up against my father?" She said and immediately I attacked her with speed to throw her of guard.

I held a blade at her neck."You don't know my daughter so don't you speak of her like you do." I said."You finally defeated me after two months of training." She said.

I pulled away and place the sword back in its place on my hip."What's next?" I asked with no emotion."Time to tell my father." She said.

I rolled my eyes."How many more times am I going to keep telling you that I won't kill even if it is the world's most horrible person?" I said."You will defeat my father in a duel or else you wasted my time. I don't take it kindly when someone wastes my time." She hissed over shoulder.

"Please. You father is far from the most scariest thing. I'm not going to kill him." I said."Who said anything about killing?" She said and intrigued, I followed her.

My body started to look more like it used but with added scars. I wasn't skinny or weak anymore. If anything all this training made me stronger in the end, I didn't need to use my powers and I haven't for some time now. I hope it won't mess something up.

"If you mess this up, you'll get a scar far worse than the one I gave you." Talia said as we made our way down the hallway. I lifted up my hand to my face. A scar ran down from my cheek al the way down to my neck. It was close to a very vital vain but I didn't die, obviously.

The scar is pretty deep. It won't go away for a long, long, long time. Did I mention it's going to be a long time?"The scar you gave me is nothing compared to the others I have." I said."We'll see about that when you're done here. Dead or alive."

"Uh, what about both?"

Talia stopped at the doors that lead to Ra's room. And by that I meant the room with the Lazarus Pit in it. I hate that pit. I only get bad vibes from that thing and nothing good can come from it if I step into it.

If Ra's used it for, God knows how long then I don't want to find out. Vlad can't know of this either. He'll definitely challenge Ra's to be the heir. Oh hell no...I don't want to think about it.

"He's ready father." Talia announced snapping me out of my thoughts."Excellent, Alshabah do you have any questions?" Ra's asked. Okay, survey time."Why am I really here and how did you know of me in the first place?" I asked. I haven't seen any sort of modern communication here. There's no way they could've known about me unless someone told them.