Chapter Eighteen: Some Shocking Development...

Batman and Wonder Woman went out to help their friends that were show pieces for the world. She was mostly shocked that even Superman got taken down."He's really powerful. We should do something." She said as they used Martian Manhunter's ship to take them back to the mountain.

"Danny and Dan are the only ones that can take Vlad down. Both their abilities are for the most part almost the same. I just got an alert from Robin saying they'll fight tonight. For this one we should stay back. Interfere only if absolutely necessary."

Meanwhile...
As it got darker, Batman and Wonder Woman being long gone, Danny and Dan found themselves a suitable hiding spot. Danny being high up a building and Dan in a close by alleyway.

As they patiently waited, people started to gather around the large Greek styled building. Both Danny and Dan transformed while staying invisible as Vlad walked floated outside stopping at the podium.

Danny placed his hand through the leaves and powered up a ectoplasm ray. For obvious reasons, he wasn't going to make it a big flashy one. Instead he is being a bit childish with it, by making a finger gun. Less light=less noticeable.

Danny took a deep breath, not really listening at Vlad is saying ad fired. The shot missed as Danny had hoped. Everyone turned to face the direction it came from. Danny smirked, knowing that no one saw him.

Vlad growled and people visibly showed some fear. Now it was Dan's turn. He managed to get a shot onto Vlad's back making him turn around.

Danny turning visible over everyone, all three of their ghost senses going off at the same, Danny shot another, larger blast at Vlad as he turned around.

Vlad got sent backwards into the building. Danny floated above everyone as his heart started to beat faster, the adrenaline rush kicking in. Dan flew to him, floating next to him.

"It's Phantom!"

"He's not dead!"

"But, he's a ghost."

"He's a murderer."

"I AM NOT A MURDERER AND AFTER I KICK HIS SORRY ASS, I'LL PROVE IT!" Danny stupidly shouted."How are you going to do that?" Dan asked."I just need to get the evidence from Batman..." Danny said."Which is probably going to take awhile."

Vlad appeared again. Dan and Danny stood ready."Hello, Fruitloop." Danny said."You're supposed to be dead but then again I can make you wish you were." Vlad said.

"Hmm, already dead so... sorry to disappoint you. You can't die twice. It's just unnatural." Dan said only making Vlad angry.

The people soon started to move back to get away from the growing tension they felt. In a confused state most of them took steps backwards but then when someone screamed, they shook themselves out of their shock and they ran off.

That's when Vlad made an attack on Danny immediately. Dan joined in and tried to attack Vlad from behind as he got occupied with Danny but Vlad succeeded in making a double of him to fight Dan.

Both the fights turned into the classic anime like flashy fights. The skyline of the town lit up with green, blue, orange and pink lights.

All three of the halfas switched between using their ice or fire abilities and their normal ectoplasmic blasts and rays.

Danny unleashed a mini Ghostly Wail and managed to make the origami Vlad a bit sloppy, resulting into Clone Vlad to get destroyed by Dan. Vlad spat out some blood.

"Is that all you got?" Vlad asked, spitting out some blood near Danny's feet. Danny's eyes glowed in anger."You've done enough damage to my family and my life. I mean, even future you is a douche bag." Danny said.