miles and jensen's infinite watchlist 2

jensen
miles

*

JENSEN'S LIST

THE FAREWELL

I cried. Like a baby.
i... i did, too.

ROMAN HOLIDAY

This movie is absolutely timeless and is practically the perfect romantic comedy. There is no doubt that it will continue to stand the test of time with all the classic charm it holds. Audrey Hepburn is the romantic lead and Gregory Peck is the romantic interest. She steals every scene she's in and takes no prisoners at the end.
i like you as the romantic lead in my story.
dork.

TULLY

Every mom needs to see this, because I think we've all felt the same way as Marlo has. Scratch that, everyone should see this. Because it's Diablo Cody and Charlize Theron and Jason Reitman and how can you not simply fall in love?
or cry.
AND cry.

PORTRAIT OF A LADY ON FIRE

I don't think I've ever had a movie take my breath away quite like this one. It romanticizes love itself. It shows how powerful love is, what you would do for love. It's stolen glances and gentle kisses and I could take about this all day, but I don't think that's allowed. J'aime l'amour. (God, I hope that was right.)

ONE NIGHT IN MIAMI

Regina King can do no wrong. I said it.
i don't think anyone would disagree.
I'll fight anyone who dares.

KILL BILL, VOL. 1

Listen. Uma Thurman. Quentin Tarantino. Cinematic masterpiece.
no ezekiel 25:17 though.
That's a true Shakespearean tragedy.

HUSTLERS

A movie about women banding together to commit crime? It's perfect. Five stars. Should've gotten all the Oscars. Beautiful. Stunning. Absolutely fantastic. Anyone who enjoys a good movie, movies in general, is looking for something fun to watch, should watch this movie.

SOME LIKE IT HOT

Marilyn Monroe and Billy Wilder never miss. The fast dialogue, quick wit is unmatched against Wilder. A movie for the ages.
bringing back manly men.
You can join them in your Charlotte La Bouff dress.
perfect.

THE FAVOURITE

Gay period drama. Need I say more?

ALMOST FAMOUS

There's a scene where they all sing in a tour bus and it's easily one of the best moments in film history.
you had a busy day today...

AMELIE

I may have been a horrible French student but that's not going to stop me from putting two French movies on here because subtitles are friends.
no language barrier could stop jensen rhodes from getting to a romance movie.
Damn. Straight.

WHIP IT

I'm going to praise Elliot Page and all his work until I'm dead.
does it make you cry like juno, though?
Nothing can make me cry like Juno.

CINEMA PARADISO

Can we make more movies that are love letters to movies? Thanks.
our entire lives are love letters to movies.

JACKIE BROWN

Nothing will ever dethrone Pulp Fiction but Jackie Brown came close.
what about kill bill?
That too. Close seconds, all of them.

BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID

If you're going to go for a western, this is it, partner.
giddyup.

*

MILES' LIST

INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS

i don't want to talk about it, grazie.
Quentin got you, too?
it's his masterpiece.

NINE TO FIVE

three gals, chilling in an office, panicking the fuck out cause they think their boss is dead.
Okay, but the Broadway musical is unmatched.

MY COUSIN VINNY

marissa tomei in the last half hour is a masterclass of acting and nobody can tell me otherwise.
They're wrong if they try to.

BILLY ELLIOT

maybe i relate too much to billy. maybe i don't. the world may never know.
The world knows.

MIRROR

andrei tarkovsky makes brilliant, ageless, cinematic masterpieces that every single person who watches can enjoy immensely. this is, no question, one of the best movies of all time.

THE BREAKFAST CLUB

john hughes knows teens, and john hughes knows movies. put them together and you've got brilliance that's practically immeasurable.
We're all pretty bizarre.
some of us are just better at hiding it.

SEVEN SAMURAI

it's sobering. it's almost unbelievable that it exists. it's stood the test of time since it came out. seven samurai is the kind of movie that you don't even realize the credits are rolling when they start to. you're completely transformed. you're in the movie. there's nothing like it, and there never will be.

BOY

look. taika waititi is still a genius.
And he named a character Rocky.
that too.

CLUE

an absolute gong show of a movie that honestly has no business being as funny as it is, no matter how many times you watch it.
Tim Curry is clearly the comedic genius.
after my main man taika waititi, of course.
Of course.

THELMA AND LOUISE

the movie that should have been the turning point for female-led adventure movies. still as badass as the day i first watched it. i want more.

COCO

did i watch this in theatres when it first came out? you bet your ass i did.
Did you cry?
you bet your ass i did.

WONDER WOMAN

you have your almost famous bus scene, i have no man's land.
I respect that immensely.

LAST NIGHT IN SOHO

respectfully, edgar wright is still amazing.
As amazing as Taika Waititi?
god, rhodes, don't make me choose.

MR. SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON

in which jimmy stewart spends two hours showing us that using our voices is never the wrong thing to do.
Jimmy Stewart put it all on the line for this one.
jimmy stewart blessed america.

US

jordan peele makes perfect movies.
Feel like you've said that about a lot of directors this time around.
it's because they all make perfect movies.

In The Clear | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara