Full Moon

Narrator: It was a beautiful start to the day. No rain and not to hot. Tsuki went into work to find Haru waiting for him in their shared office. 

Tsuki: oh h-hey Sir. Good Morning

Haru: Tsuki please call me Haru. 

Tsuki: Ok. Are there any updates today, Haru?

Haru: Hmmm. Well I need to tell you something that I haven't told Aiko. 

Tsuki: oh? What is it? 

Haru: Well I got face to face with a Wolf. 

Tsuki: R-really? O-oh w-what happened?

Haru: I met the beast and it came into the moonlight and it was gray with a tint of blue or teal I really couldn't tell. 

Tsuki: Wow. What did you think of said wolf? *under breath: my fur is teal ._.* 

Haru: What was that?  

Tsuki: Nothing I just wanted to know what did you  think of said wolf?

Haru: Don't think less of me but he was gorgeous. The fur, the yellow eyes... if I could adopt this wolf I would. However, It lunged at me, bit me, and ran away. Then, a man with long, teal hair saved me. Unfortunately, I cannot recall what he looks like. Tonight, I will go out again
to see if I can find the wolf and bring it here to run a test. Because that fur is enthralling.

Tsuki: *in brain: Well thank you I try* 

Haru: *blush* And I wanted to know *grabs Tsuki's hand* do you want to come with me to look for it?

Tsuki: *lovingly* Yes. I-I mean no I mean I can't. 

Haru: Why? T-T 

Tsuki: I'm still in school and have work to do. I'm sorry I have to go. *runs away* 

Haru: What's wrong with him?

Tsuki: *gasp* Dang I gotta work out my human form. Anyway, I gotta be careful tonight I don't wanna scare him or bite him again. 

Narrator: Poor Tsuki that didn't go as plan. But thats the only bit i'm giving you. ;)