Reconnecting with Family

Narrator: With the mysterious wolf gone Tsuki and Haru can finally be out of harms way and thorn can be introduced.

Tsuki: Haru are you ok? are you hurt anywhere? 

Haru: *speechless* Y-You're the wolf?! 

*flashback to Tsuki turning back into human and Haru watching*

Tsuki: yes, I am i'm so so sorry I didn't tell you. I was afraid of what you were gonna say and I really needed the job and you're just an amazing person. 

Thorn: TSUKI!!!! Who is this? is he a threat too?

Haru: N-NO i'm not threat I promise. Please don't hurt me. 

Tsuki: Thorn please don't hurt him *switches to wolf dialect* he's my boss at the animal hospital and I really like him. 

Thorn: ahhh ok a crush I see

Tsuki: THORN SHUT UP. *switches back to human dialect* So, thorn this is my boss Haru and we work at the animal hospital together. 

Haru: Yes, i'm not threat I promise also, what language was that you guys were speaking in? I don't recognize it.

Thorn: it's a wolf dialect that only other wolves understand. But you guys should be heading home i'm gonna crash with Tsuki for the night and i'm gonna head home at dawn. 

Haru: why don't you stay a while and meet the other animals? 

Thorn: I can't I left my wife unattended and we're having were-pups she's a strong independent being but after birth she'll be weak and I gotta be there for her and the pups.

Tsuki: you and rose are having pups? ahhhh i'm gonna be an uncle. 

Thorn: yeah little bro come visit your nieces and nephews once in a while. 

Tsuki: you know I will. and maybe i'll bring Haru cause you know he's a doctor

Haru: i'd love too help in anyway I can.

Thorn: well yeah I mean we gotta give them a check up and you already know we're both wolves so I guess it's fine. 

Tsuki: then we'll leave at dawn with you. 

Thorn. Alright but know it's a long travel to our den

Haru: we could take my car.

tsuki&thorn: works for us.