004

Chapter Four:

"The world keeps on spinning."

Ren was the funniest person alive Atlas had decided. The two had spent the whole night giggling away to jokes which happened to keep their third roommate awake. Kiera Langley had introduced herself when the girls had gotten back to their dorms. She had short brown hair that stopped at her shoulders and dark brown eyes. Kiera had beautiful dark skin and had told Atlas that she was actually born in Greece before she moved to England. Her and Atlas had clicked as soon as they met just like her and Ren had hours earlier.

She too stayed awake for a while before knocking out leaving Ren and Atlas to continue their conversation, getting interrupted every half hour when Kiera decided that they were being too loud. They talked about the most random things and Atlas had even brought up her brothers to the blonde. It wasn't until half past two that they decided to call it a day and go to sleep. This meant that the youngest Lennon was most likely to sleep through her alarm which was a regular occurrence in her life.

Which is exactly what had happened. Atlas had woken up to someone shaking her and when she opened her eyes the familiar face of Ren greeted her. It was at this point that she had realised that she had once again slept in which led her to running around the room trying to get ready. The two girls Kiera and Ren had watched their new friend running around like a headless chicken and found the situation very amusing. Neither of them wanted to break it to the poor girl that they had woken her up early so that they could go get breakfast as a trio.

After Atlas had finally finished running around she turned to both girls who had burst out into laughter. This left the girl confused.

"What's so funny?" She demanded to know with a hint of amusement.

"You're not late." Ren had spluttered out leaving Atlas more confused than ever.

"We just wanted to get to know you more over breakfast." Kiera had followed up passing the new Hufflepuff her tie.

Atlas took it from her walking over to the mirror before doing it up. She had then grabbed her timetable off the side table near her bed as well as her wand putting them into the pockets of her robe.

"So I'm not late?" She asked as the two shook their heads no.

Atlas sighed a breath of relief before sitting down on the end of her bed. She then took out her timetable to see if the girls had any of the same classes with him.

"I have potions first, what do you guys have?" She asks, staring at the piece of paper with distaste.

"We have Muggle Studies." Ren answered with a pout, sad that she didn't have the first lesson with her new friend.

Kiera reached over and gestured to Atlas's timetable quickly glancing over it.

"We have Defence Against the Dark Arts together, as well as transfiguration and charms." Kiera noted passing the paper onto Ren.

"We have charms together too, divination, herbology and astronomy." Ren adds passing the paper back to Atlas.

"That's not too bad, maybe I'll have some lessons with my brother too." Atlas said hopefully.

"Your brother!" Exclaimed Ren cheerfully making Kiera laugh.

"He's so dreamy." She sighs which make Atlas' brows furrowed in confusion.

"Which one?" Atlas snorts standing up to leave the dorms and the two girls follow in suit.

"The Gryffindor obviously."