047

Chapter Forty-Seven:

"Even if I couldn't love you for eternity, I still loved you with my entirety."

The entirety of Hogwarts was currently in Hogsmeade. Dumbledore had deemed it safe for regular outings again and everyone was making the most of it. The group had gotten to the three broomsticks. Lorenzo had treated everyone to a drink and they were all currently enjoying their time outside of the castle. It also meant that everyone got an opportunity to shop for their secret Santa gift.

"After this we should all split up individually and get a gift so that no one spoils anything." Ren offers.

"Good idea." The group agreed with her.

After they had finished up their drinks, they each waited for as one person left the table. Leaving just a couple of minutes in between so that no one saw which direction the other had walked in. Atlas was first to leave and she had no idea where to go. She heavily considered Zonko's since Draco was always uptight and needed to take a joke. However, she thought about getting something that wouldn't foul his mood during Christmas.

By chance she had wandered into a book shop. The smell of fresh parchment wafting through the air. She scoured through the shelves, and although she should be shopping for Draco, she had wanted to buy a couple of books for herself. In the end, she had opted in buying him a book by Charles Dickens, a tale of two cities. Hardcover of course. As well as that, she bought Ren the latest romance novel she had been gushing over as there was a signed copy available.

Upon exploring the rest of the shops in Hogsmeade Atlas stumbled along a small crystal shop that had sparked her interest. She peered in through the windows to see a shopkeeper sitting at the till which confirmed that the store was indeed open. As she was about to step foot inside a voice called out her name and she turned around to see Harry and Luna waving at her.

"Hey Harry and Luna, you okay?" She asks.

"We saw you alone, wanted to know if you would like some company." Harry tells her.

"Sure, I'm going into this crystals shop, want to join me?" She offers and the two nod in agreement.

"Wow it's beautiful." Luna's soft and airy voice calls out.

The shop was decorated impeccably. It was covered in plants, in a similar fashion to the Hufflepuff common room. There were glass showcases full of the most magnificent crystals and jewellery stands all over the edge of the shop. It was when you stepped in, you felt relief as if the shop was taking away your worries and Atlas wanted nothing more than to stay here forever.

"Magnificent, isn't it?" A voice asks from behind Atlas.

Both the store manager and Atlas admire the dragon shaped crystal behind the show box. It was black and white, like a zebra and looked to be the size of a medium sized jewellery box. It had large wings and there was even a small puff of fire coming out of its mouth. The dragon seemed to be hand carved and looked like someone had serpent months of their life creating it.

"It's a Zebra Jasper crystal. Hand carved in the shape of a dragon. The actual crystal is known for having powerful grounding energy, helping direct your energy and warding off negative vibes. Are you interested in it?" The storekeeper explains.

"I am now." Atlas breathes in awe. "How much is it?"

"For you, 17 galleons." She explains.

"I'll take it." Atlas agrees even though it seems quite extortionate.

While Atlas and Luna both finish up paying for the items they got, Harry takes a step outside. The two girls had both bought too much jewellery than needed as well as the giant dragon crystal Atlas had just bought for Draco. Their arms were full with bags and the two girls left the shop giggling at the amount of money they had spent in such a short amount of time.