Moments Explained

QUICK AN: Just wanted to let all you know if you skip chapters, you are missing out because I hide future/past
plot and moments in every chapter. So, skip at your own risk. 🙃

☽ ☽ ☽

It was early morning and Hani was waiting for her to turn to film for the shoot jacket

It was early morning and Hani was waiting for her to turn to film for the shoot jacket. She didn't sleep yesterday, anxiety plaguing her all throughout the night, lingering on all the mean comments she'd read. That picture of her and Jimin hadn't meant to be uploaded. None of the boys or her had done it—why would they—it was private and from so long ago.

Sure, they had filmed a bangtan bomb to celebrate Jimin's birthday but what had come after hadn't been meant for anyone else.

Bighit hadn't released a statement, there'd been plenty of moments since to showcase all of their closeness. But this, it just made her upset. Her eyes started to mist, and she looked down in her lap hating her face in the mirror, trying hard to blink them away. Her makeup had been done already too; she didn't want to ruin it.

It'd been just a harmless peck anyway. Jimin wanting a birthday kiss from her. They all made fun and while he'd waited with his eyes closed, Taehyung had put on her red lipstick and done it instead all over his cheek. 

Everyone had burst out laughing as Jimin threatened Taehyung in satoori before quickly turning to her, chasing and teasing her around the dance studio saying that hadn't been what he meant.
Jhope had captured the cute moment and had sent it to the both of them. No one else had the photo. She trusted them—all of them. Jimin had quickly it deleted it off twitter, but it'd been too late.

She didn't let it show it that it had got to her, but on her hardest days like today, she couldn't help but feel unenergetic and just unworthy. 

She shouldn't have read them—but. She thanked the hairstylist carefully lifting herself off the chair, sluggish. The room they were filming in was small, they were in a real house. Hani found Jin quickly sitting on a pair of steps, her partner for this photoshoot.

He smiled at her, but she couldn't bring herself to do the same. He gestured her to come over.

"You okay, jagia?" Jin asked softly.
Hani nodded but Jin knew better, her expression telling him all that he needed to know. He shifted Hani between his legs and sitting her down a step. He rubbed his hands down her arms before pulling her close.
"We love you."

"I love you too." She nodded, leaning back against him for comfort. She would snap out of it soon for the shoot but right now she couldn't feel happy. Another camera came in, filming the behind the scenes and Jin looked up and that's what they captured.
☽ ☽ ☽