Sexual Tensions | +18 pt 2

Make her cum for me – Hyung

Make her cum for me – Hyung. I know you can.

He almost scoffed at the message, raising a brow at the text, looking down at his phone, fingers twiddling over the message. It was unlike Namjoon to leave in the middle of sex.

Jin thought for another second and laughed. It must've killed him. After a long couple hours of recording, he was ready to nap, his throat sore from all adlibs and practicing, so he wasn't sure what he was going to do or in what state he'd even find her in. But if Hani wanted him, he would.

It was quiet when he entered their dorm, mid-afternoon, everyone having gone to do their own activities. He treads lightly until he reaches her room, the door already ajar and peaks inside. She looks as if she's sleeping, laying there in her shorts and a t-shirt, an arm over her eyes.

Jin raises another brow, he'd been expecting Hani and the room in disarray. He steps inside a little, she hadn't noticed him yet but the closer he came the more he sees her uneven breathing and the thin sheen of sweat reflecting off her body.

"Jagiya?"
"Oppa?" She whines.

Her hazy wide eyes lift to his, her brows burrowed as her lip twitches and he smiles. He sits down next to her and the cover slips, his eyes trail to her left hand, fingers moving up and down inside her black shorts.

Hani immediately blushes, flushed with heat and slight embarrassment.
"What did Namjoon-ah do to you?"

She let out a frustrated sigh. "Nothing. He did nothing. He wouldn't touch me. Please touch me." The last part coming out in another desperate whine.
"You sure?"
"Yes."

The corner of Jin's mouth lifts and his fingers start to tease at the all the bare parts of her skin, running up her thigh, the exposed skin of her belly as her shirt raises up to arch against his touch, continuing up and along her sweet neck until he cupped her cheek in his hand.

"What do you want me to do?"
She smiled, "Kiss me first."

His eyes fall close as he leans down, pressing his lips hers. It's gentle, hesitant, its make's Hani's heart jump. After all these years, that schoolgirl crush never fails to make her flutter and blush even if want she wants right now is not soft—-fucking Namjoon. But Jin knew how to take care of her well, lying next to her now.

Their kiss is quick to deepen as Hani leads, taking one of his hands to replace the one that had been in her own shorts. Her hands now tugging and lifting at the hem of Jin's shirt.

Hani's mouth parts open and she moans into another kiss, panting as Jin played between her folds, further reaching than she ever could. His cold hands making her gasp and shiver. Fuck, why did they all have long fingers.