Pre-debut Chuseok | pt 2

Dropped off a couple days early at the dorm, Jin made his way up a floor on the elevator

Dropped off a couple days early at the dorm, Jin made his way up a floor on the elevator. From what the other boy's had said the girls were all staying in the two rooms at the end of the first hallway. But which was she staying in? He rang the doorbell a couple times on both but nobody answered.

He'd been hoping she wasn't out somewhere otherwise all the fried chicken he'd brought would go to waste, but still he wanted to give her some food his mother had packed. Maybe he'd wait a little bit, it late in the day so Hani would probably be coming home soon. If she wasn't, well, it was just his luck, he guessed he would just leave a note.

Jin sat on the floor and luckily BigHit allowed them to have their phones, although he couldn't say the same for some of the JYP trainee's staying with them. Would it be breaking the rules if he asked for her number? Did she even have a phone? Jin jumped when the door suddenly opened.

"Ah--you scared me!" Her sleepy eyes went wide before bowing. "Uh-hi. W-what are you doing here?"

"Annyeong, Hani-ah," he waved and picked up the bags by his feet, showing them to her, "Did you eat yet?"

"No, but I thought you'd gone home?" she'd asked in a tired voice.

"I came back early," he smiled, "What about you, didn't you go home?"

Hani's face got red. "Yeah, I-uh just came back too. I was sleeping just now. But what you doing here, here?  This is where the girl's stay..." She kept her body frame in the door. God-did she feel so short compared to him.

Jin shrugged. "The guys aren't home yet and I have extra food, a lot actually. I was going to share it with the girls if some of them were home. Want some, you said didn't eat right? I don't want my dongsaeng to go hungry." He smiled again. "I've got chicken and some home stuff."

"Thanks," Hani said with a grateful smile. She hadn't known what she was going to eat for dinner, with only a couple won, most days she survived on ramyeon and gimpbap. "Um-you can't come inside."

Jin laughed. "I know, the chicken's getting cold. Do you want to go the park?"

Hani nodded, "Sure, let me get my jacket," and quickly came back with a blue piece of denim. "Let me help with that." Her hand reached for the bags and drinks.

"Aniya--It's okay. Oppa will do it." Jin winked, walking beside her. 

"O-okay." Hani couldn't stop from blushing again, looking down in embarrassment. She didn't interact with boys much, except for her older brother and only sometimes. "I'm sorry I called you Oppa without asking, I don't know your name..."