Sexual Tensions | intro. maknaes

Jimin

Hani is sexually attracted to Jimin, he knows this

Hani is sexually attracted to Jimin, he knows this. He notices the way her eyes sometimes follow him on stage, during practice and rehearsals. Ever since their dance duet for the army muster they've become more...close. Let's just say the lines have blurred a little as they've gotten older.

Everything about her, how she fit into him like a glove. Jimin found it hard to control himself when he watches those dark pink lips forming into that beautiful pout of hers when she wants something. The way her body moves when she tries to perfect a new dance, then teasingly asks for help and he'll say yes just so he could touch her.

His eyes narrowed onto the two hands wrapped around her waist as she and Taemin hyung preformed on stage. Jimin tried not let his emotions show so easily but right now he was having trouble. He knew exactly how it felt to have her tiny hips sway against his, her bare skin--no stop.

"Jimin-ah," someone called to his right.

His eyes fell away from the stage for just second to meet with Taehyung.

"Someone is jealous." Tae whispered in his ear this time, smiling, leaning in close, giving the back of Jimin's neck a squeeze. "You're staring rather hard, kind of like how Namjoon hyung does," he laughed.

"Aniya--it's fine." Jimin said, Taemin hyung was one of his closest friends but Taehyung knew better and gave him another comforting squeeze.

They stood up clapping once it was over, the lights dimming but Jimin couldn't shake the uneasy feeling in his stomach until Hani came running over.

Hani rushed back smiling, a bit of sweat on her face and having had no time to change because they were going perform soon anyway.  Taehyung thankfully had already scooted down to make room.

Her eyes sparkled. "Just like how we'd practiced, right?" she asked siting cross-legged down next to him, looking for approval.  "Jimin?"

He rested his fingers over her still exposed thigh, eyes moving back to the screen monitor. His silence making her pout.

"Jimin? Yah Park Jimin."

Jimin's mouth twitched upward, he turned looking down at her lips quickly before meeting her eyes with a look that could both scare and devour her.

0 0 0

Taehyung