Better Half

Lisa's

I enter the shop along with a very familiar short girl.

"One dark chocolate and a plain waffle with banana and strawberry toppings." I smile at the counter. I felt a stare but i just ignore it.

"Here's your receit ma'am kindly please wait for your order." She smile and hand me the change.

I look for a seat and look at the small girl a while ago only to see her staring at me blankly, emotionless but i could see the anger through it. I looked away and didn't mind her

A few more minutes my order came. "Thank you." I said before the girl leave. I was about to take a bite at my food when i heard someone talk.

"Hey babe, i'm so sorry the girl over the restroom got my shirt wet." I look at the voice and i saw the person i have never seen for a while. "Are you okay? You looked lost." She asked the short girl but she just shook her head as a response.

The girl was staring at me so the other girl follow her stare and saw me. I could see the shocked and fear in her eyes. I smirk and ignore them.

"Miss!" I called out and the waitress come to me. "I would like to take this out, i have something important to do." I said politely. She nod and get my order.

I looked away and stare at the window, i heard the two whispering at each other but i didn't mind them. Few minutes my order came so i get it and walk out the shop but i look at them first and smirk.

While walking outside i called someone, "Hello? i'll go at your place"

"Why? all of a sudden? are you okay?" Asked by the other line.

"Yeah, just ready what i need." I said and hang up.

"Lisa!" Someone grab me so i face her with an annoyed face. "Lisa.. Look." She's panting

"What?" I said emotionless.

"Look, we're happy.. lisa please." She look at me with her begging eyes.

"Is that so? Perfect. That's good" I said and smirk

"Lisa it's been two years, please you know how much i love her, please." She said and look down. "She gave me a chance and i promise her to make her happy." She said and took a deep breathe.

I stare at her with a blank face.

"Did you listen to me before? did you listen to me when i said don't make it hard for us you didn't, you did not!" I said visible the anger in my voice "So stop telling me what i am supposed to do, you're not in the right place to say it you will never have the right! You get me? Stop bothering me." I said and walk out. I walk towards my car with anger. I badly need to go at Irene's place

FLASHBACK

"What's this?!" Jisoo said angrily and show me a picture.

A photo of me hugging and kissing other girl. they missunderstood it.

"I-i... i don't know." I said and look away while having a confuse face.

"Really?! you and irene? Irene what's this?!" She look at irene and i saw how shocked irene is.

That photo was true but it's not what it is.. irene likes me but she said that she's not gonna intrude with my relationship and moved on.

"J-jisoo.. it's not what you guys think." She said

"Can you explain this to us?" Rosé said.

"T-that photo was.. true we went out to see each other but it's not what you think, you guys misunderstood it." I explained and jisoo punch me.