Leave [After]

Lisa's POV

What took her so look? Ugh! I'm getting impatient for mandu's sake! Really.

"I'm doonnee." Jennie shouted from inside of the house and as soon as she stepped out i rolled my eyes and sigh. "Are you rolling your eyes on me?" She asked firmly and i give her a fake smile and open the car door for her. I quickly went in and put my seatbelt.

"Put your seatbelt." I said and she put in on and look at me.

"Are you upset to me? Huh lisa?" She asked while looking at her bag. Maybe looking for something. I didn't answer her instead i just drive peacefully. "Yah! I'm asking you." I look at her and she's raising her one eyebrow.

"No."

"Whatever." She mumbled and search on her bag again.

"What are you looking for?" I asked still my eyes on the road.

"I think i forgot my lipstick." She said and make me frowned.

"Seriously? You took 2 hours for fixing yourself yet you forgot your lipstick?" I asked in disbelief.

"So that's why you're upset?" She asked and i saw on my peripheral view that she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not, i'm just saying how long you've been fixing yourself." I said in a low tone of voice.

I flinch when i felt the pain on my ears. She's pinching it.

"Don't you tell me how i do to myself because i'm not like you who just taking a bath then after that nothing." She said and released her hold on my ear.

"Aw.." I whined and rub my ear. "I have lipstick here you can use them." I said and point the mini box under the her chair.

"Which shade you think will fit on my lips?" She asked while picking them one by one.

"My lips maybe.." I mumbled and she slapped my arm. "I'm just kidding. The red one, it's fitted on you." I said and glance at her.

She took it and place it on her lips. After a minute of driving we arrived at our place.