Express

Just wanna express what i'm feeling right now idk, i might get explode if i let this inside me without giving some air with myself.

_________________________

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Hey, let's date tonight?"

"Sure baby."

"Baby, someone is flirting here with me, help me baby please."

"Tell her that your hottest girlfriend will come out and i will give her what she want."

"Baby, can i go out with my friends? They ask me to go out."

"Lisa, not today. I'm not there to monitor for you, it's not that i don't trust you but it's your friend. They will invite you to drink and i know that you're low tolerate with alcohol. So no."

"Hey baby, what's up?? Busy?"
"I miss you everyday."

"Jennie baby, i got promoted from my job. Guess what? You're my inspiration."

"Really? That's great of you. Keep it up, and i'm sorry i'm not there."

"Jennie? Hey, this is Wendy just wanna tell you that lisa was not eating and didn't even bother to go outside her room. Did you know about this?"

"I will talk to her once i get there. Take care of her please. Thanks Wendy."

"What did she say?" Jisoo asked Wendy beside her which she's holding lisa's phone and just finish talking to jennie.

Lisa was locking herself inside her room and they didn't know what the reason is.

"She will talk to lisa when she get back here. Something is off with them." Wendy stated and sigh.

"I think so, lately lisa was stressing herself from work and didn't even told us that she's drinking alone at the bar." Jisoo paused and look at Wendy who is looking outside lisa's house. "What must be the reason?" She asked curiously.

Before wendy could answer her someone barge in the house.

"Guys, what happen? Did she already came out?" Chaeyound ask the two but the latter shook their heads and seat on the couch. "I will try to talk to her." The tall girl said and procceed to lisa's room.

She open it gently and peek inside, she saw lisa sitting on a study table while staring outside.

"Hey lis." Chaeyoung called her but the latter didn't even move a bit. She walk towards lisa and seat beside her.

"The sun is beautiful even if it's hot. It's just one but it gives us shine which i considered our light for our future." She said that made chaeyound confused. "Did you know that the sun is alone? But she still want to give us hope and she still shine." She smiled and look at the girl beside her. "I'm okay." She said and look outside again.

"Lisa, i'm your bestfriend so you can tell everything to me, i won't judge you i will comfort you and i will be your handkerchief." Chaeyoung stated that made lisa burst into crying.

"I-i hate myself for not being a perfect girlfriend for jennie, i-i hate myself for not giving all that she needs just not to make her fall for someone." She sobs and hold her eyes hard as she cried loudly.

"L-lis..." Chaeyoung comfort her and hug her. "She will talk to you and you two should talk."

"What about??" She raised her head and look at chaeyound with her eyes tears. "About on how we separate our relationship or how would we ended up our relationship?" She asked crying.