Pain [Amnesia]

Lisa's POV

What a birthday gift.

"Lisayah, aren't you going to dress up? Come on, wendy and nayeon are on their way even seulgi and irene." Jisoo unnie said and seat beside me.

"Are you serious to celebrate my birthday? ts, it's just a waste of time." I chuckled bitterly and she look at me worriedly.

"We're doing this because you need to breathe also, lisa the doctor said her memory possibly back." She said and i look at her.

"Possibly. but we're not sure how long it will take what if she found someone else? I'm scared, i'm really scared. Unnie, i keep and take care of our relationship for too long and it will be gone in just a snapped?" I cried and look away.

"Just like you lisa, we also feel sad whenever were asking her but she can't remember. Don't worry we will help you to bring back her memory." She said and rub my back. I just stay still while cupping my eyes and let my tears to flow.

"Atleast, she can remember all of you, but me." I whispered and wiped my tears away. I stood up and go to my room.

-

Jisoo's POV

"Lis, yow! Come here sit down." Seulgi shouted and pulled lisa beside her.

We're here at her old apartment but she just made it a party house for us. We're hanging out here whenever we want.

"How is she?" My wife whispered beside me i look at her and smile a bit.

"She's not fine. You know what? I pity her because she's craving for jennie's memory." I stated while looking at lisa whose laughing with irene and seulgi. "Where's the two?" I asked her and look outside but their car are not yet here. I feel something.

"They're near they said." She said while checking her phone.

"They taking so long." I said suspicously.

A minute has passed i heard a car outside the apartment so i checked it and i saw the car of nayeon and wendy. What a bitch.

"Yah! What took you so long-" i didn't finish my words when i saw a girl walking with them. The fuck? Don't tell me they took a slut?

When wendy is beside me already i elbow her and pointed at the girl but i got even more surprised when i look who is it.

Holy crap.

"What is she doing here?" I whispered to wendy.

"I'm just giving lisa a partner. Relax." She stated and smile.

"Bitch." I said and look at them.

"Is they here already?" Nayeon asked that made me rolled my eyes.

"I think so." I said and shook my head i look at jennie whose smiling at me. "Hey jen, i miss you." I said and put my arms around her.

"You're funny unnie." She chuckled and look at me. "Who is celebrating the birthday?" she asked that made me look at the two but they look away.

"Uh... it's.. chaeng, yeah chaeyoung birthday." I said and smiled awkwardly. "A late birthday party." I continue before she could speak i know she knew chaeng's birthday. She just nodded and i glared at the two.