AMNESIA

•july 23 2014

it is a wonderful day for lisa, because today she will have a meeting with jennie and her friends.

"am i okay?" lisa asked her cousin bambam if her outfit is fine already.

"why? is she ready to say yes to you?" bambam teased her and he recieved a death glare.

"i need support you skinny boy." she rolled her eyes and turned towards the mirror. "but anyways, i think i'm fine." she said confident and smile widely.

"just be careful." bambam reminded her and lisa look at him towards the mirror rasing her eye brows. "and break a leg." he winked to lisa that made her smile.

"thanks." she turned around and look at bambam. lisa grabbed her things and quickly waved at bambam and bid her goodbye. "see u later!" she shouted before closing the door. bambam just shook her head.

"so inlove." he smiled and chuckled.

•at the reception.

lisa's POV

"they're so inlove right?" i said lovely while staring with my two friend which is chaeyoung and jisoo giving vows to each other.

"definitely." jennie answered smiling.

"hey, they have beautiful garden here wanna go there?" i asked her and she looked at me.

"really?" she asked and i nod. "sure, come on." she said and smile. i stood up first and lay my hand to her waist guiding her.

we reached the garden and looking at it's beautiful surroundings.

"how are they found this?" jennie asked beside me and seat at the bench. i just stood up in front of her.

"they explore?" i answered in a question.

"like dora the explorer?" she said chuckling. i chuckled. "by the way, you look good today." she said while checking me. i blushed.

"r-really? thanks.. you also." i said shyly and look away.

"hey, why?" she asked and chuckled. "why are you looking away?" she asked.

"me? no, i'm not." i said and look down.

"are you shy?" she asked.

"ofcourse not." i said with an confident tone. she nodded.

a minute of silence and it's making me deaf like hell. what am i supposed to sa-

"yes." jennie broke the silence. i looked at her with a confused look.

"huh?" i asked.

"i'm saying yes." she said with a serious expression.

"to what?" i asked confused.

"yes, i will be your girlfriend." she answered that made me widened my eyes.

"w-what did you s-say?!" i asked in excitement.

"i'm not repeating it lalisa." she said and stood up.

"wait wait, i-i mean.. me? you? us?" i asked in surprise. she looked at me with a pouted face. uwu. i bite my lower lip.