Remembered/End [Amnesia]

[after lisa's birthday]

Jennie's POV

1 week has passed when lisa's birthday come and i felt sad when i saw her in that situation. She even cried like there's no tomorrow she can't even catch her breathe properly. I wish i can help her but no.

I don't know her story.

"Jen, sweety." My mom called me which catch my attention. "Your dad have visitor and his son is looking for u." She said while looking at me worriedly.

I just walk inside to look who is that. When i step inside someone grab my wrist which made me startled. I saw a familiar face, i look at him intently.

"Mino?" I called him with a question face.

"Seriously?" He chuckled. "Yes it's me, i'm your music mate back then." He said and walk close to me. I think for a second but i can't remember that really.

"Yeah, i know you. But i don't know about the music one." I chuckled and he nodded.

"I understand, besides my dad and yours are friends so we still have connected from each other." He laugh and i smile.

"Yeah. And oh, do you want to walk outside? I want to buy ice cream right now, i'm kinda craving for it." I smiled and he nodded.

"Sure. Come on." He said and walk beside me.

-

"So how are you?" He asked while eating his ice cream.

"I'm fine, still getting recover." I said and look at my ice cream felt sad.

"Hey, you'll be recovered. Just keep going on your treatment." He said and hold my hands that made me flinch. "I'm sorry." He said and removed his hands.

I look at him and smile sadly. "I want to remember everything, i want to know what i missed through all this." I lowered my head.

"I can help you with that." I look at him and he's smiling. I felt relieve so i smiled to him.

"Let's go, my mom will look for me." I stood up and he followed me.

-

"Jenjen. Where have you been?" My mom asked me and look at me worriedly.

"I'm sorry, we just go out for ice cream." I said and smile. She nodded and look at mino then back to me.

"Go to the backyard, someone is waiting for you." She whispered to me and walk away. I look at mino and signal him to wait for me.

So i walk towards to the backyard and i saw someone familiar standing and looking up the tree. Is she lisa?

"Lisa?" I called her and she look at me with her wide smile.

"Hey jen." She walk closer to me and handed me a box. I curiously looking at it and look back to her. "Open it when you're alone in your room." She said and smile. I nodded and look at the box. Why would she give me this? "Where have you been anyway?" She asked and sit on the bench near with us.

"Uh.. just go out to eat some ice cream." I answer and look at her.

"Alone?" She asked. I shook my head.

"With mino." I said and look away but i felt a pair of eyes staring at me so i glance at her and saw her looking at me.

"Your music mate?" She asked.

"How did you know?" I asked and she just shrug.

"Are you free on weekends?" She asked not looking at me.