Chapter 3

Just a warning it gets a little cringy

Travis POV
    As we walked over to the hermes cabin I said good night to Katie. When we kissed Micheal started yelling "PDA there are children here" and covering Bobby and Liam's eyes. I rolled my eyes and laughed. All the new kids slept in the corner next to my bed. After I made sure everyone in the cabin was asleep I drifted off to the realm of Hypnos.

    Around 2:49 I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I Opened my eyes to see Liam Sanding there with tears streaming down his face. My big brother mode kicked in and I immediately gave him a hug. After I released him I asked what was wrong. "I miss mommy and daddy" he said I gave him another hug saying "It's okay, I miss my mom too." This calmed him down. Just as he was about to go back to his bunk I asked "Do you want to sleep in my bunk?" This happens a lot to my younger siblings so i'm used to it. He nodded and climbed in with me. Its weird I just met him but it feels like I've known him for a while soon enough we all fell asleep

Piper POV
    I personally think I got the calmer bunch. Leah and Zoe Immediately went to sleep. While me and Selina stayed up. She seemed kinda tense but knew her way around the cabin. It was weird. After she fell asleep I went to check on the others. Everyone was asleep except for Hephestus. I walked in to see Sophia, Callie, and Leo working on Festus together in the forage. They all worked so in the sink. I can understand Callie and Leo, but all of them. "Hi" I said.I think I scared all of them. Leo, being under festus, hit his head with a loud bang. Sophia fell off from where she was working on the control panel. And Calypso jumped knocking over a tool box. Then we all bust out laughing. Luckily we didn't wake anyone but it was still funny. I then said sorry and went to bed.

Will POV
    I woke up early perusal and decided to go for a walk. And because I'm such an amazing boyfriend I decided to visit Nico. I was surprised Bianca wanted to stay in his cabin but I'm happy for him. At dinner he seemed so happy when he was around her. When I walked in I was even more surprised. There sitting in a bunk was Bianca curled up into a ball on Nico's lap who had his arms protectively around her. I then proceed to walk over and sit on the bunk with them. Nico then leaned over and put his head on my shoulder. Then a few minutes later Bianca was laying across both of our laps. I put my arm around Nico in which he snuggled into my embrace. Half an hour later Nico wakes up and looks surprised to see me and Bianca. She wakes up surprised but then relaxes. She then gets up and gives me and Nico a big hug which we gladly accept. We then get up and go to breakfast. Bianca was holding both of our hands and we were swinging her when she saw her brother she let go and ran into his arms.

Katie POV
    Travis overslept perusal so I went to get him. I also noticed Liam was missing so they must both have overslept. I looked around the cabin and found Travis in the far corner. The closer I got the more I realised there was someone else there. Getting scared I pulled off the covers to find Travis with Liam. Liam had his head on Travis' shoulder, and Travis had his arm around Liam. To wake them up I grabbed a blow horn and pressed the button. They immediately shot up and glared at me while I was laughing. Liam then got out of bed and gave me a hug. I proceed to pick him up "good morin'" he said tiredly. "Good morning you both overslept and almost missed breakfast." as soon as they heard that they both jumped up and raced to the dining pavilion. They both started digging into their pancakes. I just stood there and laughed.

Annabeth POV
    After I woke up my cabin we headed to the dining pavilion. Lily went to find her brothers while Luke stayed relatively close to me. After breakfast the seven, Calypso, Nico, Will, Katie, and Travis all meated in the Big House. "Does anyone have any clues to who their parents might be?" I asked "Biance said she has 2 dads, so there's a hint." Nico said "She also said her papa used to tell her the stories of traveling with the Athena statue." I nodded and wrote that down."Anything else?" "Sophia has a way with tools. So in guessing she's Hephaestus." Leo said, Callie nodded agreeing.

    After the meeting we went on with our daily activities. We then went to the lake and all the new legacies and all the people at the meeting. We were all playing marco polo. Percy is winning perusal but Zoe, Charlie, and Luke are getting pretty good. We were all doing fine until the forest caught on fire. Persy made a wave while Leo ran in to look for people. He came out with Sophia in his arms unconscious. Will ran over and looked for  any injuries but he only found a scratch. Everyone was so confused so we went back to our cabins.

Sophia POV
    Me, Landon, Blake, Carter, and Sammy were all running through the woods. We were playing tag. We all had powers. Me and my brothers can light fires, Sammy can shape shift and navigate underground. Carter can control winds, Charmspeak, and control lightning. We were running around the woods and I was about to tag Sammy but he turned in to a gopher and tunneled out. I fell flat on my face. When I get mad people know to run, so they run. While running I ran into a tree then I started crying. My head caught on fire and then I passed out. 

    I woke up in the infirmary. I looked around and saw no one. Then I see Sammy on a bed with his head bandaged. I knew I caused it so I started to cry. Next thing I knew Leo ran in and froze. Then passed out then I realized what happened. I messed up, big time.

Leo POV
    After I put Sophia in the infirmary I went back to the forges. I was working on festus and I got alot done but not as much if i had Sophia and Callie to help. I decided to go for a walk and headed for the infirmary to check on Sammy and Sophia. After I got Sophia out of the forest, Percy went in and found Sammy. He had multiple head injuries but should be fine. But when I walked into the infirmary Sophia's head was on fire. That could only mean 1 thing. Then I passed out. 

    I woke up and realized it was a dream. There was my dad fixing a mustang. I walked up and sat down next to the tool box. "Oh, Hello Leo." "Hi Dad." I responded. "Do you know anything about these legacies?" I asked "Actually that's what I wanted to talk about. I heard you walked in to see Sophia with her hair on fire. Yes?" I  nodded "She gets that from you." "WHAT?!?" I yelled. I think I scared him because he dropped the wreck he was working with. "You see they were messing around in Bunker 9 and got teleported to the past. They are all legacies of the Seven, Calypso, Nico,Will, Travis, Or Katie." "So you're saying I have kids from the future? And so does everyone else?" I asked "Yep but you're going to wake up soon so you gotta go. Love you Leo." he said "Thanks. Love you too." As I was starting to fade I heard him say "Tell my Grandkids Grampa says hello!" I woke up in the infirmary. I looked around and saw Callie holding my hand while asleep. "Hey, Sunshine." I say she jumps awake and she realizes what happened. She jumps and gives me a hug. "Oh im sooo happy you ok you've been asleep for two days and-" "TWO DAYS?!?" I ask she nodded "Lets go for a walk" I say she noddes

    How am I supposed to say to my girlfriend 'Oh yeah and by the way we have 3 kids here ok bye' "Are you ok?" Callie asks when we got to bunker 9. "So you know how these kids are from the future snd their legacies well wehave3kidshereandmydadtoldmetheothershavekidstoo." "what" she asks "3 Of those kids are ours. Actually Sophia Landon and Blake to be precise." A huge smile grows on her face as she jumps into my arms. "I feel the same way too" I state already reading her mind. "Should we go confront them" she asks "sure if they already know"

Landon POV
    We just finished setting up a prank with the stolls then me and my siblings went to the beach. Sophia sat on my lap as we looked at the water. After a few minutes Sophia gets up and runs to the people walking towards us. She gave them big hugs and I realized what she did. "Sophia Zoe Valdez WHAT DID YOU DO?" I asked if she looked scared and hid behind Dad. "Hiya pops, would you mind moving so I can murder my sister?" I asked "If you can try'' She yells and takes off down the beach. I catch my hands on fire as I chase her. Her head is now on fire. I tackle her as the fire goes out and starts tickling her. "Stop- Blake -h-help!" she tries to yell while laughing. "Nah I'm good right here" He yells back. Then I feel vines crawling up my legs and I turn to see Lily there laughing her butt off. She picks me up and flings me into the ocean. I get up and set myself on fire while mad and start walking towards her. That walk trunks into a run. But then I tripped on a vine and face planted and we all burst out laughing. I look over to see Mom and Dad laughing too. I get up and run to mom and dad. "How did you find out?" I asked "my Dad told me. But we gotta go Hasta luego!" he yelled while running to the big house. I smiled that I didn't have to keep a secret anymore.

Agian sorry for the cringy chapter.