Chapter 4

Jason POV
                      We all were in the big house when Leo ran in “ You really thought you could start without me?” he asked sarcastically “Ok does anyone have any new leads.” Annabeth asks “Landon, Blake, and Sophia are all mine and Callies kids” Leo says cause we all look at him eyes wide as Calypso slaps him upside the head. “WHAT?!?” I yelled “Oh yeah and you all oh kids too we just don't know who.” he said. Then he stood up and left. “Well ok then.” then we all left. I met up with Piper in the archery range “ Hey wanna do the rock wall?” She asks “Sure” I respond and we start walking. When we got there Lily and Carter were doing the rock wall. Carter got to the top pretty fast. All of the sudden I see Lily fall but before I can leap into action Cater flies down and catches her. Once I procese what happened I took off running not stopping till I made it to the lake. A few minutes later Piper comes running up to me. “Hey.” she says “Hey you saw that too, right? Carter flying.” “ Yeah but at least you didn't pass out like Leo” “Yeah but we have kids, KIDS PIPER KIDS” she comes up and hugs me “It's okay but at least now we know right.” “Yeah well let's go to dinner and we have capture the flag after.” We start walking over to our respected tables.

        When dinner was about to end I heard gasps and looked up to see Sophia Blake and Landon all have a Fiery hammer and a moon lace plant symbol above their heads. Everyone turns to look at Leo and Calypso. Then there was a bright light and Hephastes was standing there everyone bows except Sophia landon and Blake who ran up and gave him a hug. Everyone was confused until He stood up with Sophia in his arms and said “well i'm sorry for interrupting your dinner but Behold my grandchildren” He had a huge smile on his face he then put Sophia down and flashed out. “Okay then le-” he interrupted with more gasps as I noticed the light coming from beside me. I look and see James with a lightning bolt above his head and 

a pink aura around him. I looked and saw the same thing with Carter and Selina. “Well let's start capturing the flag with the teams with Athena and Poseidon Cabin leading the teams. They were as followed:

Team #1
Athena 
Hermes
Hades
Apollo
Nike
Hypnos

Team #2
Poseidon 
Zues
Aphrodite
Demeter
Dionysis
Tyche
    We had a pretty good plan. Me, Selina, Percy, Sammy, and Blake all will go look for the flag while everyone else goes defense. It's pretty weird playing with your kids. Selena had my hair but besides that she looked exactly like Piper. Their flag was by the creek right at the border. Annabeth, Nico, Will, Bianca, who was on Nico’s back, Luke and Micheal were all guarding the flag. Nico Shadow traveled over to where I was standing and raised a few skeletons to distract me. Bianca was laughing the whole time. Then out of nowhere vines started to grow around my feet to where I couldn't move then at all. But what confused me the most was there were no Demeter kids anywhere. Katie came out of nowhere and started fighting with us. She looked pretty shocked to see the vines that she didn't make. But she stayed focused. In the end Athena cabin won, as always. Then everyone went to bed.

Travis POV
    I lost Katie. I don't know where she went just as I was starting to freak out. I heard whimpering in the woods. I started running and saw Katie sitting next to a tree, crying. “Hey Kit-kat” I said as I approached her. “What's wrong?” “I think one of those kids is ours.” she cried “And why is that a bad thing?” I asked “I don't know” Who do you think it is?” “Micheal, Lily, and Liam. Lily looks just like you and Micheal can grow plants.” She said I came over and hugged her. “It's gonna be okay, I promise. And Micheal looks just like you.” I said she laughed and soon enough we fell asleep.

Annabeth POV
    I need to find out who is who. So I went for one of the weakest targets,Alex. I walked around and found him talking to Micheal, Lily, Landon, Blake, and Charlie. I walked over to Alex grabbed his arm and started dragging towards my secret shed. “Help please Charlie! I don't want to die. Alex, cause of death being kidnaped by a crazy lady!” he yelled and I tightened my grip on him and walked faster. Once we got there he stood there staring at me. “So I'm going to ask you a few questions,” I said while cleaning my dagger. “I don't think asking questions includes Stabbing people.” he said I pointed my dagger at his throat. I noticed the temperature drop and a little bit of fog covering the ground around my feet. I put my dagger back in its sleth and walked out.

    “Hey Nico, Will can I talk to you?” I asked when I walked into the infirmary. “Sure but whatever it was leo did it.” He laughed “What? Okay nevermind I think Alex and Bianca are your kids.” I said and walked out.

Will POV
    “What? Okay nevermind I think Alex and Bianca are your kids.” Annabeth said and walked out. I looked at Nico. He was frozen. “You okay Neeks?” I asked. He just walked away. I went running after him and I tripped on something and fell. Then everything went black.
    “Alex! Bianca! Where are you common? This isn't funny anymore.” I heard someone yelling. I turned to see an older Nico running around camp looking for someone or something. “Alexander Achilles Solace-Diangelo get out here now. Bianca Rayna Solace-Diangelo you too.” he yelled. He ran into the Apollo cabin and I saw a much older me. “Did you find them?” I asked “What do you think because if I found them they would be standing here right now!” Nico yelled then he broke down crying “I lost her twice and now Alex.” “It's okay, Neeks we’ll find them. We always do.” Then I woke up. I was in the infirmary. Nico was sitting next to me reading a book. 
“Hey” I said he jumped and gave me a hug and said “ I was so worried and you tripped while chasing me an-” “hey its okay” I moved over and he sat next to me and eventually we fell asleep.

Leo Pov 
I actually slept tonight. It was weird but my dream was even weirder. “Landon, Blake, Sophia! Come let's get to the dining hall.” said a much older me. “Hey Repair Boy, they already left with the Jacksons.” said an older Callie coming out of bunker 9. “Okay well let's go.” I said grabbing her hand. When we got there they were sitting at the Legacies table so we went and sat at the Seven table. A little into breakfast Sophia came up to me and sat on my lap. “Why hello there Chica.” “Hiya pops,” she said. “Look what I can do.” She lit a finger on fire and passed it to the others. “Wow that's amazing. Why don't you go finish eating” she nodded and walked back to the table.
 After breakfast we were all sitting around when an older Nico came running up he had tears in his eyes. “They're gone and i don't know where they went-” “WHO ARE GONE?” Percy yelled. “ The kids I don't know where they are.” We searched for hours but we didn't find them. “First I lose my Mom, my only family, then I have a family then I lose them too!” I yelled at the sky. Thunder rumbled as I crumbled to the ground and cried. I woke up to smell smoke but I wasn't on fire. I searched the cabin and found Blake thrashing in bed with his hair on fire. I didn't know what to do so I shook him awake and patted out his curly hair. He sat up and looked at me and cried. I gave him a hug and asked what was wrong. “I had a dream my mom went back to Ogygia and she never came back.” he cried and I hugged him tighter until he fell asleep. Then I went over to Callies bunk to find it empty. I started running around and found her by the lake. I ran up and gave her a hug “Blake woke up because he had a dream you went back to ogygia and when i found you weren't there i got wo-” “Hey its okay im still hear and i'm not leaving” she said as she hugged me.

Percy Pov 
    I had the weirdest dream. “Charlie, Zoe, Luke, Leah!” I kept yelling this but I never found them. I went back to my cabin and sat next to Annabeth. An older crying Annabeth. “ First we lose Beckondorf, Zoe, Luke and Lee. But now we lose them again.” She cried “I just want my kids back.”
I woke up and ran to the Athena cabin. Luke answered the door “Oh, Hey da-I mean percy.” I smiled at this. Then Annabeth walked to the door. “Hey can i talk to you?” I asked. she nodded and we walked down to the beach. “I know who our kids are.” I start “Charlie,Zoe,Luke, and Leah'' She smiled SO big as we talked till the sun rose