Chapter 8

Sammy POV
    After Selina defeated Tartarus, she passed out. We gave her and Alex some ambrosia. Then me and Nico shadow traveled everyone back to camp. I was immediately attacked by my younger brother. I later found out that everyone was back except Landon, Micheal, Carter, and Katie. When Selina woke up and heard this no one except Charlie saw her for a week. All the kids from the future and our parents were working hard to get them back. Then I remembered the prophecy. “I know where landon went” I said bursting into the big house when a meeting was taking place. “Well are you going to tell us or you going to just stand there?” Leo said. He came close to Landon and all his kids. “The prophecy said Beware the place where one used to be kept. So he's on Ogygia. He has to be.” “Well I'm gonna go get Festus ready” Leo said happily bouncing off.

Micheal POV
    We all walked through the hotel. We split up and looked around. Then I saw it and started to walk towards it. Someone grabbed me and started to drag me down another hallway.  I tried to yell but he covered my mouth. He put me in a closet and locked it . After waiting a minute I unlocked the door. Stupid kidnaper. You should know never kidnap a descendant of Hermes. I bumped into a man walking down the hallway. He turned around and I realized he had one eye. I grabbed my dagger. I summund vines to hold down his legs and I stabbed him. He burst into gold dust. I ran around. I grabbed the flower along with a few wallets and a pair of car keys. I found Carter and young Mom and we took off to find the car I stole the keys for. We only stayed for a day but that was it. We got out and looked at the date. We were in there for a month. We drove as fast as we could to camp. When we got there we were attacked by an angry mob of our family. I was attacked by Lily and Liam. Mom was attacked by Dad, Uncle Conner, and Aunt Miranda. Then we switched and I was attacked by Dad, Uncle Conner, and Aunt Miranda. After a happy reunion we explained what happened "oh well we all thought you were dead." Said uncle Conner bluntly. After that we go to a real problem. "Landon disappeared during their quest. We have an idea of where he went. Ogygia. We are getting festus ready to go. Leo, Calypso, Blake, and Sophia are going to go because they all are good with machines and some have been there before." Annabeth explained.

Sophia POV
If I'm being honest I don't really know what we are doing, I just know we are going to save Landon. Apparently we are going back to the island Mom was stuck on until the amazing super sized Mcshizzle came to the rescue. I've heard the story multiple times. I packed a change of clothes and my dagger Dad made me. We took off after breakfast. I was in the front, Dad was behind me, then Blake, then Mom. 

We have been riding for half an hour and I was pretty tired which is weird.  You see I'm like my Dad and am super ADHD. Soon I fell asleep.

Calypso POV
I never wanted to go back to the island but we had to get Landon. I was in the back. Blake had fallen asleep. So I was just me and Leo. After an hour I saw it in the distance. My prison for thousands of years. Leo had gotten better at landing so it wasn't too bad but enough to wake up Blake. While Leo was waking up Sophia I started to look around. There were pieces of bronze everywhere. When I got to my cave I saw Landon sitting on the ground building something. When he heard me he ran up and gave me a hug. I've gotten used to the fact that I have kids in the future. " i didn't think anyone would come." " Why? Of course we would come. Did you really think you could get away that easily." We joked. After a few minor repairs we got on Festus and took off back to Camp half blood. My true home.

Landon POV
    After the volcano exploded I woke up falling towards an island. I landed in a pile of my own jumbled limbs. I slowly got up and started to wander around. I tried to leave but I just ended back in a cave. So no leaving. I started to wander around and found a little work hut. I went in and saw many inventions. I walked up to the table and saw a blueprint. The closer I looked I saw it was a blueprint of festus. Then I saw C+L carved into the table. That's when it came to me. This is Moms island and I'm in Dad's workshop. After what I could only guess was a year I heard someone crash. Not caring I got back to work on Festus 2.0. Then Mom walked in. I ran up and gave her a hug. We all got on Festus and took off towards camp. When we got off we were engulfed with hugs. Then me and my family got back to work on working on the time machine.

Lily POV
    The time machine is almost done and we’re making the best of our time at camp. I beat Micheal on the climbing wall. Me and Alex started dating. Dad has been extremely protective. “And where do you think you're going?” Asked dad. “I'm going to archery” he nodded and came with me. All of the sudden the alarm for the shield went off. We ran off with our weapons. I helped Calypso get the little ones to bunker 9. There were about 300 monsters I charged and fell in with Micheal. I traped monsters while he stabbed them. I finished stabbing a hellhound when a drakon came out of nowhere. I watched as Percy, Annabeth, and Mom killed the drakon with Clarisse. When the battle ended everyone was okay except for a few scraps. “Well I hate to report the time machine is ready.” Leo said. Then there was a bright flash. There stood the 12 olympians puls Hestia and Hades. “Well done everyone but in order for you to return we have to erase your memories and everything here. So you won't remember time traveling.” Apollo said. We nodded in understanding. We all said our goodbyes. I grabbed Liam and Alex’s hands and stepped into the time machine.