Chapter 5

Charlie POV
    Today we are all going to say who our parents are. All of them already know it's the rest of the camp we need to tell. We and all our parents met at the dining pavilion 5 minutes early. We had our plan set and we are ready to go.

    Chiron stamped his foot 3 times and everyone got quiet. “ I believe there are some announcements to be made.” We all got up and went to the front along with our parents. “Okay I'm Charlie Demsen Jakson, son of Percy and Annabeth Jakson.” I said “I'm Luke Ethan Jakson son of Percy and Annabeth Jakson.” I could see some campers tear up at the name of their fellow campers and friends. “I'm Zoe Thalia Jakson, daughter of Percy and Annabeth Jakson. And this is Leah Selina Jakson daughter of Percy and Annabeth Jakson.” 

 “I'm Selina Lacy Grace, daughter of Jason and Piper Grace.” Clarisse had tears gathering in her eyes. But then she glared at people to make up for it. “I'm Carter Dakota Grace, son of Jason and Piper Grace.” “I'm James Leon Grace, son of Jason and Piper Grace.”

  “I'm the smokin hot Landon Festus Valdez son of the supreme bad boy Leo and Calypso Valdez.” “And I'm the smokin hot Blake Jase Valdez son of the supreme commander of the Argo ll Leo and Calypso Valdez.” He said this with his head on fire.“I'm The Smokin hot supreme Sophia Zoe Valdez daughter of the Supreme bad boy Commander Agro ll Leo and Calypso Valdez.” She says that everytime we all laugh

 “I'm Sammy Persus Zhang, son of Frank and Hazel Zhang.“ “I'm Bobby Octavian Zhang son of Frank and Hazel Zhang” At the name Octavian people started to tense up. 

“Im Micheal Lee Stoll son of the awesome Travis and Katie Stoll.” “Im Lily Miranda Stoll Daughter of the amazing prankster Travis and Katie Stoll.” “I'm Liam Connor Stoll, son of Travis and Katie Stoll.”

 “Im Alexander Achilles Solace-Di Angelo son of Ghost king Nico and walking sunshine Will Solace-Di Angelo.” “I'm Bianca Rayna Solace-Di Angelo, Daughter of Nico and Will Solace-Di Angelo.”

Nico POV
    I was about to ask how it is possible Will beat me to it “How is it possible for us to have kids, that's not exactly how the human body works?” He asked “Well Aphrodite combined your DNA and left Alex on your porch as a gift and a few years later she did the same thing for Bianca.” Charlie explained ok that makes more sense.

    All the kids stayed in one of their parents cabins. Liam, Leah, Bianca, and Sophia, with a lot of convincing went to bed. The rest of us all went to the campfire. The Apollo cabin was singing as we passed around smores. It was all great until we got another prophecy.

15 Half-bloods and their kids
Go back to the place where past forbids
Save the thing that matters most
Go to the place to fight the host
Beware the place where one used to be kept
One will take the burden if choose to accept
Beware of the one that calls your name
Take what is needed but play the game
Some must retrieve what's needed to go back
And come back before the attack

    Great another prophecy. Then we got to work deciphering the riddle. “So I take it we have to build a time machine. Leo you got that” Annabeth started “You got it chica.” “ can I help please?” Asked Sophia “sure, So what do you need to build this ‘Time machine’?” Annabeth asked “Um lets see I need a large amount of volcanic bronze, 2 lotus flowers, Siren blood, part of the sky, and I need to fix festus’ main panel.” Leo stated “and how do you know this?” she asked “I've been wanting to do this for a while” “Okay well l-” she was cut off “The camps under attack over 200 monsters!” Conner said running in “Okay Apollo kids cover the trees station over by the cabins. Ares let's get you guys up front. Hermes and hephaestus let's use some traps and what not. Demeter and Diynisiu grow whatever wherever needed. Zues, Posiden, Hades up front. Calypso stay with Leah,Sophia, Liam, and Bianca in bunker 9.” Annabeth said. “Can I please go please please please ple-” Sophia begded “Okay fine, just stay with Leo.”

    It was going fine. We took out more than half of the monsters. I just finished killing a hellhound and I was looking around and I saw him. Tartarus. When I was running up to fight him I saw him going for Bianca, who somehow made it out here. That made me run faster, but Alex saw it too and took off. But before I got there he jumped in front of her. Just as Tartarus got to them he grabbed Alex and teleported away. I ran up to Bianca. I picked her up and ran back to bunker 9. She had tears running down her face and I gave her a hug. And I never let go. A few minutes later Will came back saying it was over. He saw me and ran over. I didn't realize it before but i was crying. “Neeks what happened?” We grew really close to the kids. The little ones started calling us mom and dad. And I'm not gonna lie, I love it. “H-he took him Will. He took Alex” ''Who's he?” Will asked. “Tartarus” Bianca whispered. I pulled her closer oce she fell asleep and we continued our meeting. “So headcount?” Percy asked “Alexlwaskidnaped” I say really fast. “What?” Annabeth asked “ALEX WAS KIDNAPED!” Will yelled Lilly got up and ran out. Katie ran after her.

Katie POV
    I got up and ran after Lily. We became close and I knew what was wrong. I found her sitting in a tree that was about 20 ft tall. I made a ladder out of vines and climbed. I found her at the top curled in a ball with tears streaming down her face. I sat next to her and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. “You liked him, right?” she nodded. I hugged her tighter. Once she calmed down we climbed back down and went back to the meeting. I found Liam lying across Travis’ and Micheals laps’. Micheal was leaning against Travis’ shoulder and his head was leaning on Micheal’s. I laughed and sat down next to them and Lily. Leah was asleep on Percy's lap, both asleep and drooling. Bianca was asleep in Will’s arms. Sophia and Leo were leaning against each other while asleep. Annabet updated me on the plan. We split up into 5 groups each one getting different things for the ‘Time Machine’.

Group 1
Nico
Sammy
Selina
They are going to rescue Alex

Group 2
Me
Micheal
Carter
We are going to get the lotus flower

Group 3
Hazel
Lily
Landon
They are going to get the bronze 

Group 4 
Travis
Charlie
Jason
They are going to get part of the sky

Group 5
Percy
Frank
Luke
They are going to get siren blood

The rest were all staying back, either protecting camp or helping Leo. After we finished I woke up Travis who carried Liam and Lily woke up Michael by squeezing him with vines. We all walked back to our cabins Me and Lily are staying at Demeter while the boys are staying at Hermes.

Piper POV
    Me and Selian made our way to Aphrodite. We stopped at Zeus cabin and while Selina talked to the boys me and Jason talked. “Are you sure youll be ok on the quest?” I asked
“I'll be fine, Pipes no worries. Just stay safe and IM me once a day if you can.” We said good night and walked back to our cabin where I drifted off to sleep. I had the worst dream ever I saw all my friends and family die before me. I woke up with a jolt and ran to Zeus' cabin after making sure Selina was ok. “Hey Pipes what's wrong are you ok?” he asked tirely as I sat there with tears streaming down my face. “Just a nightmare.” “Do you want to stay here?” he asked and I nodded and climbed in. Soon we drifted off to sleep.

Travis POV
    I woke up to Liam jumping on my bed yelling “GET UP!” over and over again. I look over to see Katie laughing. I grab Liam and take off with him on my shoulders chasing after Katie. Soon it turned into a full fledged war with Katie and Lily VS me, Liam, and Micheal. In the end they were new trees and vines that I dont think were there before all over the place. Me and Micheal went back and packed our bags and went up to Half-blood hill. There was everyone waiting. I said goodbye to everyone and Liam made me promise not to get hurt. So of course I promised. We all went to the bus station. We all got on the same bus but ended up splitting up. It started with me and Katie next to each other. We both fell asleep and when we woke up we dropped off Percy Frank and Luke and continued to Las vegas. We finally made it there and said our goodbyes. “Eww PDA children here” Micheal yelled again. I rolled my eyes and said goodbye. I ended up sitting next to lilly. Within the next half hour she fell asleep. She had her head on my lap while I brushed her hair. With that I fell asleep again.

Sorry with the cring