Chapter 9

Percy POV (Future)
    It's been 3 months since the kids left. We were sitting eating a depressing meal when out of nowhere someone comes up and hugs me. I look down to see “LEAH!?!” I yelled and hugged him as tight as I could. I looked around and saw the rest of the kids running over to the dining pavilion. Charlie, Luke, and Zoe all ran over and gave me and Annabeth hugs. I saw everyone else doing the same “Where have you been. We looked everywhere for you.” I asked “We don't honestly know.” Charlie said “Well all that matters is that you back” Annabeth said before giving them another big hug.

Travis POV (Future)
    THEY ARE BACK!! I'm so happy I finally have my kids back. Lily and Micheal have some new scars but nothing bad. Liam never left my side and I'm not complaining. I was teaching Liam to use a dagger. It was just like before. We walked into the dinning pavilion and sat down. We all had a huge meal to celebrate. It was great. They don't remember what happened but that doesn't matter.

Jason POV (Future)
    I got them back. I got Selina, Carter, and James all back. They seem more powerful. Selina’s charmspeak is especially stronger. We all were at the campfire singing songs and enjoying each other. The campfire was 20 feet tall. Me, Piper, Selina, Carter, and James decided to campout on top of the Zeus Cabin. We played games, Watched movies, and they made fun of my man beard. We had them back and that's all that matters.

Leo POV (Future)
    When the kids went missing I was tempted to end my life. Calypso wouldn't let me of course. We were going to go back to Ogygia when they came back. I had my kids back and everything was great. We built some new inventions and took a ride around camp on Festus. We went back and told stories of the Argo ll. We all fell asleep and that was the best sleep in a long time.

Nico POV (Future)
    First they took away my Mother, then my sister, then my sanity. Then I met Will and I was happy, then we were gifted with Alex, then Bianca. Then they get taken away. I haven't left my cabin in 3 months. I heard a knock. I ignored it. Then 3 people came running in. I kept my eyes closed. I heard the 2 voices I've wanted to hear. “PAPA!!” yelled Alex and Bianca. That was one of the best days of my life.