chapter 15

3rd person pov

It was finally monday and Mattia did not want to do this shit today. He spent his entire sunday bawling his eyes out and listening to "Heather" by conan gray.

He was about to listen to my chemical romance when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking over he sees Alejandro, his bright smile making Mattias lip twitch a little.

"Hey mattia, whats up. You haven't texted me back all week, you good?" The concerned look on Ale's face made Mattia feel shitty. He didnt mean to make Alejandro worry, he was just too busy being brocken 💔💔💘💢💢🖤🖖 that he didn't have time to text him back.

"Yeah im fine, i was just really busy. Sorry for making you worry" Ale's smile faltered a little bit Before he smiled widely, showing off his pearly whites.

"If you say so. Hey, do you wanna go get something to eat for lunch instead of eating the cowshit food they give us??".

Alejandro was looking at him with his infamous puppy eyes, big and shiny and just so pretty that you just couldn't say no.

Mattia sighed and agreed which made Alejandro grin impossibly wider.

"Alright man, ill see you then" he then wrapped his hand around Mattia's and gave it a good squeeze, pulling back and practically launching himself out the seat. 🚁💨

Mattia waved goodbye and sat in silence.

He smiled.

For the first time all day (Bro somebody please put his ass in a headlock)

_________________________________________

You really thought it was over 😈😈😈😈 HA.

jkjk i really wouldn't do that to you guys

And plus i like writing this shit and make you farties wait for months 😫

Anyhooo, thank you guys so much for boosting my ego and until next time

Ill be back

🦵