chapter 7

I miss Kairi, mattia thought as he played with his hoodie, popping the string in his mouth. No, stop thinking about that midget you bitchass.

Mattia went on his phone and watched tiktoks, looking back at the ones he did with kairi. Wait a minute, when did we make this???

I think your girl, think your girl fell in love with me

Mattias face flushed as he remembered making this, almost getting his ass beat by the shorter.

She see my fuck and my tongue~

Oh god, thats hot

Game remedy~

Mattias tongue came out to lightly lick the shell of kairis ear, he remembers it like it was yesterday.

He can distinctly taste the slightly salty skin on the tip of his tongue ( thats not very rit rally of you luv😬)

His cheeks heat up when he realizes what hes thinking about, covering his face with his hands as he gets flustered.

What is up with me?

He gets up and walks around for a bit, stopping when he comes across a bright orange hoodie that hes pretty sure isnt his. Fucking hell, Kairi left his hoodie again.

He picked it up and set it on his bed, putting his phone to charge as he turned on his TV. He pressed on netflix and layed down comfortably as he browsed the show options. He grabbed what he assumed was his smurfs blanket but grabbed the hoodie, accidentally putting it over his face.

"Oh shit" mattia let out a huff as he was about to throw it off him but he stopped, it smelled like Kairi. He lightly pressed it against his face and inhaled a little bit, letting out a satisfied sigh.

It smelled just like Kairi, his sweet but musky scent letting mattias mind relax,( thats pretty weird bro) he always felt calm when Kairi was around.

The hoodie smelt of sweet honey, freshly made but earthy like the wilderness. God did he love this smell if he could he would sniff this all day, hell he would like to even drown in I-

Jesus

Mattia lunged off the bed, throwing the hoodie off of him. Hes panting, why is he panting??

Dear Lord

Mattia thought as he rubbed his face, feeling the heat radiating off of it.

What the hell is going on with me~

______________________________________

This is very shitty I'm sorry mates but since you guys wanted an update here u go

And also I didnt mean to make mattia seen like a creep but yknow gotta make it a lil spicy up in dis bih yktfv

Anyways yeye gotta go drown in the winter break homework yall