chapter 11

3rd person pov

"Josh, hey. What's up buddy?"

Kairi says as he walks up to the said male, giving him a hug. They both pull away and give each other a smile, walking into the house.

"How have you been short king? Has life been treating you good?" Josh asked as he walked with the shorter into the kitchen. Kairi punching him in the shoulder from the nickname causing the taller to laugh.

"First of all, don't call me that. And second, life's been treating me like shit" josh took a glance at kairi when he mentioned how he's been doing, a concerned look on his face.

"What do you mean life's been treating you like shit? What happened?" He continued to pour kairi a drink before handing it to him, the shorter hesitantly looking at the cup and back up at him. As if asking him if he should trust it.

"I know you don't like your drinks too strong so i made sure to mix in extra koolaid and plus" he pointed to the rim of the cup " i even added sugar on the rim just in case, you know?".

Kairi took a small sip of the drink and was met with a sugary liquid with a hint of tequila, it wasn't to sweet, yet to strong. He liked it, just not the after taste. But its fine, he can handle it.

He looked up and josh was looking at him, asking him if it was ok which he then proceeded to put a thumbs up 👍, josh let out a sigh of relief.

"Alright you got your drink, now spill~"

____

Mattia looked around as he continued to listen to josh (richards), glancing back at him just to give him a nod to whatever he was talking about, not like he cared.

He bounced his foot to the beat of the music as he continued to look around, trying to find anything that would mabey get him away from continuing to listen to josh's WOODY HEADASS ( from toy story ) anymore.

He was about to give up looking for a solution until he spot something from the corner of his eye, particularly a short stacked someone.

'Kairi?, when did he get here?'

Mattia thought as he continued to watch the shorter, who was talking to josh. He then told woody- i mean josh #2 that he was gonna fill up his drink and be right back, which he didn't mind since he was already starting a conversation with some blonde.

He rolled his eyes as josh was telling her the classic 'did it hurt when you fell from heaven' joke which she giggled at, her obnoxious high pitched noise causing him to roll his eyes even deeper into his skull.

He then started walking towards the shorter males, not too fast since he didnt want them to think he was going over for them, nah. He was going over to refill his drink and maybe, just maybe, he'll start up a conversation with them.

Yeah, that's what he'll do

He made it to the kitchen and poured himself his drink the slowest he possibly could, glancing towards kairi to see if he had noticed him. Which sadly, he didn't, he was still talking to jOsH. Mannn, fuck josh and that pretty face of his.... wait WHAT!?!

he shaked his head and glanced at the vodka in his hand, was the alcohol hitting him already? That couldn't be, he only had one drink, oh well.

He walked out of the kitchen and looked towards them, kairi was already looking at him. He was taken aback from the instant eye locking but he didn't mind, he liked the thought of kairi looking at him first.

Mattia smirked and slowly started stalking towards him, causing the shorter to visibly tense up and start getting nervous. Oh he can't wait to get over there.