chapter 13

3rd person pov
(Listen to song if you want to feel the heart pains mattia is feeling 😔)

Its 4:06 in the morning and Mattia is barely getting home, the sight of his house makes the taller want to jump with joy.

As he arrives at his front door he realizes that he can't just walk through or else he's gonna get caught, so he just turns the corner and makes his way to the basement window. Its a little small but he can fit through. (So you think I'm skinnyyyy)

He opens the window and gets down so he can shimmy his way through, ass first. He gets one leg through, then the other, and now its time to get the booty through. He stops what he's doing and says a little prayer, pleading to the gods that he doesn't get stuck. As soon as he's done with that he shoves his ass in, at first it won't budge but after a few attempts he's finally got it all through.

Whew

Mattia thought as he then tried to get the rest of him in but...

He's not going through

He tries again but still, he's not budging

Fuck

He then tries to pull himself out and again

Hes not fucking budging

Shit

"fuck me right in the asshole" he mutters to himself as he then proceeded to try and wiggle his way out, but again.

No luck

'Why the hell am i so stoopid'

Mattia thought as he rubbed his temples

'Me and my thicc a-'

"Mattia, what the hell are you doing"

The taller froze up and he let out a groan because he recognizes that annoying, whiny, high pitch voice...
Luca

"U-um, luca hey.." mattia said as he scratched his head, his fingernails instantly filling with dandruff and dirt. (Seriously, when's the last time this fucker showered)

"B-big bro kinda got stuck so.. can you help me get out" he cringed a little because he can't believe he's asking his LIL bro for help.

"What's the magic worrrrd?" He let out a sigh as luca questioned him, he then cleared his throat and let out a small 'Please'.

"What was that?" Luca asked as he got a little closer, a small smile forming on his lips. Mattia huffed and said the word a little bit louder but luca wasn't gonna take that for an answer.

"No, i wanna hear you say pretty pretty please with a big fat red juicy cherry on top with a baby voice" mattia let out a whine "c'mon man, stop messing around and come get me outta here" he kicked his legs as a desperate attempt to get the smaller to help him.

"Sorry man, no can do" luca then started to walk away, making his footsteps louder to let mattia know that he was leaving. 

"ALRIGHT, alright man fine" mattia was so gonna murder this fool when he gets out. He cleared his throat and put on the most sickly sweet baby voice he could possibly make with his mouth.

"Pwetty, PWETTY pwease wiff a big fat wred juicy cherwy on top 🥺 👉👈" (i am.. disgusted)

Luca bursted out laughing causing mattia to go red with embarrassment "i did what you asked now hurry up fool, get me outta here".