chapter tres 😳

"Get to cleaning" Kairi shut the door behind him as he walked out, leaving Mattia in his room. I should've never fucking sayed anything' Mattia thought as he got up with a grumble, bending over to grab some random ass shirt on the ground.

Me and my big ass mou- wait what the' he was staring at a box hidden ( very badly) underneath Kairis bed. It was a regular vans shoe box, nothing special about it except for the fact it had Mattias pictures all over the cover.

He slowly bent down ( gotta appreciate the Mattia 🎂 yk) he stopped, ' what if I'm invading his privacy? He thought as he scratched his head, some of his lice he stored in there to eat l8ter falling out and crawling away. Fuck it.

He grabbed it and sat on the bed, a little grin forming on his lips. What do you think is in there?' He asked himself as he eyed the box ' weed? Drugs? A dildo collection!?!?' Kairi would not hear the end of his teasing if he did.

He smirked like a child up to no good as he rubbed his hands together, clapping while letting out a quiet chuckle bon appetite~

He closed his eyes as he pulled the lid open, wanting it to be a surprise. He counted to 3 in his mind and opened one of his eyes👀👀 only to be disappointed, it was just a shit ton of letters in there.

Mattia rolled his eyes and was about to close the box until something caught his eye, HIS name was in one of the letters. What? Mattia thought as he pulled it out, but as he did he felt something from underneath the stack of papers.

He took all of them out and placed them on the side of the bed, as he looked back his jaw dropped. It was mattias old phone!!! He had been looking for it everywhere but forgot it since he got a new one a week later but that's not the case.

why does this elf on the shelf have my phone?' Mattia thought as he reached in and grabbed it, he flipped it over and yup it was his old phone, got the same my little pony stickers and everything ( rainbow dash is his favorite y'all😛)

He then opened up his phone, the password being the same thing he would always put it as: password.
Kairi was on his messages, texting Josh? Why was he texting Josh?

They haven't talked to josh in ages, at least, he doesn't think so.

He looked at the date the messages were last sent and it was just 3 days ago?

He scrolled up and read one of the messages sent 4 months ago and it was from him? Leave me alone it read, mattia was confused, he never sent something like that?

Josh: what??

Mattia: I said LEAVE ME ALONE

Josh: your joking right??

Mattia: I'm serious, I dont want nothing to do with you No more

Josh: mattia wtf is up with you, quit playing with me man

Mattia: I know you like me
Read 2:37

Josh: who told you that

Mattia: it dont matter who told me, but what does matter is this.
I dont want nothing to do with you anymore.
I dont want to be your friend
I dont want to be your crush
I don't want NOTHING that would involve me being around your gay ass
So do me and the whole group a favor and just LEAVE
for the sake of you and me
I figure you wouldn't want anyone else to find out, do you?

Josh: who is this? I know for a fact it's not Mattia talking he wouldn't say that

Mattia: so if I werent mattia would I have this

Read 2:51
Josh: mattia look I can explain

Mattia: save it
Cut us both some slack and just leave you fairy. 

Josh: mattia I'm sorry
Read 3:06

Mattia was shook💀💀💀 he thought he lost his phone but Kairi had it this whole time and the fact that he was texting Josh all these things was confusing.

Josh liked me? Mattia thought as he shut the phone off, setting it down in his lap.

Why would Josh like me? Why didnt he tell me? Why did I react like that- wait a minute I didnt even have my phone. Mattia face palmed himself, silly goose

He stopped and looked back at "his" phone, confuzzled again.

Why did Kairi have my phone?

He was processing all of this in his pea sized brain, trying to connect the dots. He was about to look at the messages again when he heard footsteps, his soul almost leaving his body.

Mattia springed into action as he shoved all the papers back in, shutting the box and yeeting it underneath the bed.

Shit the phone! He did a whole 360° as he dived for it, not thinking straight (oh honey since when do you😌)
He quickly shoved the phone down his pants, and covered the imprint with his hoodie. He layed down and pulled out his other phone and looked NaTuRaL.

Kairi burst through the door and charged towards thw taller male. Doing a full john cena on him, straight up upercutting Mattia in his junk.

"FUCK, YOU MOTHER FUXKING ASSHOLE!!!" mattia screeched as he grabbed his crotch, pushing Kairi which sent the midget FLYING.

The wall made a loud boom sound as he fell to the ground, the smaller boy screaming his head off. They both layed there in pain. Kairi was the first to get up, rubbing his head to soothe his hurting.

" do you always have to abra cadabra me into the walls you douchbag " he stood next to the doorframe and moved his elbow around.

"And also why was your dick so fucking hard today? It felt as if I hit a piece of metal or something?" Mattia chuckled " you already know I got them balls of steel"

The shorter male rolled his eyes, scoffing at him. "Whatever, mom made pizza rolls if you want some".

After Kairi left mattia quickly took out the phone, hissing from the pain as he did.

Should I ask him?' Mattia looked at the door and back to the phone, shaking his head as he put it in his pants pocket. L8ter.

He got up and made his way through the door as he touched the top of the frame, a grin on his face.

Pizza rolls here I come~

______________________________________

So guys I decided to spice up the story and im proud of myself for creating this mess

So anyways

Alvarospeen fucking notices me yall I fudging luv them dude like 🙈🙊🙉

AnYwAyS hope you guys enjoyed this shit im gonna go CRY myself to sleep now bye

👋