chapter 10

Listen to song as you read
______________________________________

"Hey"

Mattia waits for a response, Josh isnt answering yet,  He looks like he's thinking.

What could Josh be possibly thinking about right know?

A minute goes by and neither of them had sayed anything, the beat of the song the only that was being heard.

Josh was quiet, awfully quiet. When they were friends he would never shut up, always having something to say whether it was necessary or not.

He was always a loud person, making stupid jokes and shit like that. You would think he'd just be a complete idiot but he had a way with his words.

Always luring in girls with his funny and outgoing personality, but he would always whisper in their ears and they'd instantly go red, giggling into his shoulder as he smirked.

He always wondered what he would whisper to them

And what it was like to be whispered to by him

What

He shook his head and focused back on Josh, only making his problem worse.

Has he always been this handsome?

His newly permed hair falling effortlessly in his eyes, making them pop out more. Not like it needed too since his eyes were already amazing.

They we're like pools of melted dark chocolate, rich and creamy. His lashes naturally curled casting a frame around them.

His cream colored skin so smooth and soft, it looked as if it was made of silk. Not a single scar or blemish on it, no flaws adorning it in any way.

And those lips, god

Don't even get him started on those lips

They were just so nice, the nicest pair of lips he's ever seen, well... Second nicest, but that's not the point.

The point is those lips

They were so plump and juicy, always having a cute rosey color to them. And not once has he ever seen them chapped before, Not once.

They were incredible

What would They taste like? Bet you 5 bucks they'd taste like sweet strawberries, since he'd always use that flavour Chapstick.

Man, did he wish he could get a taste, just a little taste.

Lord the things he would do to those lips, he couldn't wait to bite and sink his teeth into the-

Holy shit

He blinked a couple times and mentally slapped himself, going back to focus on Josh and NOT anything else.

"So... Are you gonna tell me why you were staring at me for like 2 minutes"

Josh looks up and mattia felt his breathing slow down, finally being able to look at his entire face all at once.

Now that he has a better view of him, mattia is in awe.

He looks even better up close

"I-I didn't mean to, I was just zoning out" Josh said as he looked down again, his hands coming out so he could fiddle with them.

"Lo siento"

Mattia was full on swooning by now

He absolutely loved it when Josh would talk to him in spanish, it would always be a thing they had with each other.

It was different from when alejandro or alvaro would talk to him, but with josh it just

Hit different

Mattia had to snap himself out of whatever he was doing because the shorter looked up, a somewhat frightened expression on his face.

Why'd he look so scared for?

"Its alright osito, no need to worry"

(Osito means teddy bear in spanish)

He froze, that's when mattia realized what he had said. He shouldn't have called him that, it used to be a nickname he would use when Josh was having his rough days, it helped him relax more.

It was something his dad would call him, and since he had passed away he only allowed him to call him that. Only mattia, only he knew.

But now that they weren't as close with eachother it was just wrong to call him that, it wasn't right.

Well, at least it didn't sit right with him

"J-Josh I didn't mean to call you that, I'm- I'm sorry-"

"You know what mattia, i think its a good time for me to leave"

He had already been behind mattia as he said this, taking a drink from his cup to calm his nerves down

Its no use though, it never worked

"Oh, o-ok then"

Josh looked at him and sent a small smile his way, his eyes casting back down to his cup as he let out an audible sigh.

"Bye Mattia"

He turned around and started to walk away, mattias gaze never leaving josh until he couldn't see him anymore. Until he fully disappeared into the crowd of grinding, sweaty bodies.

He let out a breathe he didn't know that he was holding in and rubbed at his temples, his eyes fluttering close.

"Bye Josh"

______________________________________

So i finally updated some good shit now so leave me alone

I'm kidding i love you guys

But other than that enjoy

Ima go to sleep it's literally 4 o'clock in the morning and I haven't slept because I was too busy working on this story for you hoes

So yeah

Bye