chapter 14

3rd person pov

'W-where am i?'

Kairi opened his eyes and looked around the dark room, the only light coming into the room was the rising sun shining from the window.

He lifted himself up but winced when his VOLUPTUOUS GIGANTIC GORILLA GRIP SLOBBERING BOOTYLICIOUS TITANIC BUSSY 3,000 made contact with the mattress below him.

He looked around again but this time his eyes landed on a figure beside him, who was that??. He looked a little closer and tried to remember who that was, the sunlight illuminating the other boys features giving kairi a better view.

He kinda recognizes him, he just couldn't remember what his name was.

He got up, hissing in pain as he did and started to quietly get dressed. Having a hard time putting on his boxers and pants but he got through it and as he's slipping on his hoodie he hears the other stirring in bed.

He waits a little bit and the guy turns over on his side facing kairi, going back to sleep. Kairis breathe gets caught in his throat when he recognizes who it was.

That was josh

That was josh

Kairi places a hand on top of his mouth as flashbacks from last night played in his head, remembering what him and josh did last night.

Tears formed in his eyes as he hurriedly slipped on his shoes and left the room, going downstairs and out the door. He then started running, running all the way home, running until he got to his bedroom window where he pried it open and slipped inside.

He closed it as quietly as he could and jumped in bed, not even bothering to take off his shoes. ( me a Hispanic remembering the last time i tried to walk around the house with shoes on ( i got my ass beat btw)

He looked up at his ceiling and started to remember what happened last night, All the memories from last night bringing more unshed tears to his eyes.

He had sex with josh

He can't believe it

And the worst thing is

He actually enjoyed it..

_________________________________________

Waddup bitches

I'm back with another chapter, hope you hoes like it

I made this in like 5 mins so if it sucks don't come at me 💀

But yeah, hope you guys like it