93

Witch

A group of explorers wander around the famous island they were itching to explore. Since they heard about this island, despite how dangerous it is, they planned to explore and found out if the legend was real. Based from the story they heard, there's a monster living in this island alone. Monster who cast spells. A witch. That monster is huge and looks so terrifying but these explorers want to be known, they should catch that monster and give it to their boss. Their boss will pay a lot of money for it.

"Sana, you okay?" Wonwoo asked as he sat beside Sana.

They're at the middle of the forest, building a tent, but Sana looks bothered.

"Yeah," she sighed. "Just...worried."

The guy raised his brow. "Why worried?"

"We're in an island, Won. A dangerous island. What do you want me to feel?" Sana squeeze her eyes shut. "I don't wanna do this but I need money too."

"As long as you're with Jeon Wonwoo, nothing will happen to you. Just trust me, okay?" The guys cockily said as he wrapped his hand on Sana's waist.

"Hey, lovebirds! Stop flirting!" Jeongyeon, one of their friends said.

They slept that night after a little chitchat and dinner. Sana's really worried, she wanted to go back to their village but her mother is sick and needs money. The only way she can get a lot of money is this.

Sana woke up because of a scream. She frown when she recognize the voice, it was Jihyo's voice. Wearing her jacket, she wake Nayeon up who's beside her and open her tent. A screaming Jihyo and panicking Momo, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Mina greeted her sight. What in the world is happening to them?

"What happened?!" Sana stood up, followed by Nayeon.

"Why are you so loud?!" Nayeon growled.

"The guys!" Jihyo were trembling. "The guys are gone!"

"What do you mean?" Sana frowned.

"I-I heard Jeonghan's scream awhile ago so I decided to go out... T-then I-I saw... Bloods at the g-ground a-and they're nowhere to be f-found!" She started to tear up due to fear.

"What?!" Nayeon and Sana looked terrified and shocked.

"M-maybe this is just a prank?" Mina hopefully said but also trembling in fear.

"I heard them...," Jeongyeon facepalmed. "I heard them last night that they will find the monster all by t-themselves because they're all guys and don't want us to be hurt."

"What?! And you didn't informed us?!" Momo exclaimed.

"I thought they don't mean it!" Jeongyeon defended herself.

"Stupid! You're so stupid!" Momo angrily shouted. "If you told us about it, this won't happen!"

"Stop! Let's not fight!" Jihyo stand between them.