72

Jihyo saw Sana crying at their room. Only her is there, crying her heart out. The younger latter's heart broke just by looking at the eager girl.

She approached the crying latter and tap her back, "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"J-jihyo..." She was surprised because she thought she's alone.

The others went to a meeting, Sana said she will stay because she was sick, little did she know Jihyo notice her mood so she decided to stay with her as well. Tzuyu badly want to stay but Sana forced her to go. She can't break down infront of her.

"Why? What's wrong?" Jihyo asked softly as she caress Sana's back.

The older latter sob, "I-I'm afraid.."

Jihyo's brows knitted, "Why?"

"I'm afraid that someone will know about Tzuyu and I..." She said between her sobs. "W-what if they'll dislike us? J-judge us? Once will h-hate us... Because... Because we're g-gay. A-and that will affect the w-whole Twice... T-then you guys m-might hate us too for r-ruining our own group—"

"No. No of course not." Jihyo quickly cut her off. "We won't be mad. We will never hate you guys. I don't care if some Once will hate us for that, yes, it's sad but true Once will stay... True Once will always love and accept us. We don't need many fans yet fake, we need true and real fans. Stop crying, okay?"

Sana felt relieved but still have a doubt, "W-what if... T-tzuyu will broke up with me b-because Once will h-hate and criticize us? I-I can't a-accept that.."

"Who said I will do that?" A voice echoed at the whole room.

Sana and Jihyo snap their neck towards the direction of where that voice came from and saw Tzuyu leaning at the door frame while crossing her arms. Behind her were the other members, also listening at Sana and Jihyo's conversation.

Quickly, Sana wiped her tears and cover her face with her blanket. Tzuyu sigh as she neared her girl. Jihyo smiled at her and stood up so Tzuyu can sat beside Sana.

"Babygirl..." Tzuyu soothed and slowly took the blanket off of Sana. "I'm ready for criticism since we started dating... Whatever they will say, I will always choose to be with you."

Sana cried harder and hug her girlfriend, "T-thank you, Tzuyu-ah.."

"Yah! How dare you not let us join?!" Nayeon yelled and stride to them.

The other members followed and also hug the two, now they're group hugging. Sana's heart melt because of her co'members supportiveness.

"Jihyo is right, Sana-ya. True Once will stay." Mina said.

"Right! Right!" Dahyun added and hug them tight.

Chaeyoung chuckled because she's being squeezed at the middle, "And we will never hate you guys. O-ouch."

Soon enough they pull away from the hug. Now, Sana's wearing her genuine smile. The other members smile at her too, pinching her cheeks.

"Through thick or thin, we will be here." Jeongyeon said.

"Always and forever." Momo added.

"We can't live without you guys." Nayeon's crying already. "Like what Sana said, right? Sana?"

"Twice without one member is not Twice." They all said in sync.

All of them hug each other again. Sana felt happy, Tzuyu as well. They don't need the whole world to accept them, only the true Onces are enough.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" Their manager shouted.

"Uh-oh." They gasp and run to hide. They forgot that they have a meeting to do today.

_____

NO MATTER WHAT, I WILL ALWAYS STAY!! ONCE FOREVER!! EVEN IF YOU GAYS DISBANDED (omg noooo) I WILL STAY IDOLIZE YOU GAYS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ASDGFHKSKKSMSHFJ mwuah💋👩‍❤️‍👩