94 🔞

Illegal Temptation

"Where did you got that?" Asked Nayeon, Sana's friend.

The younger girl shrugged, "Someone send it to me."

Sana opened the letter with puzzled look. She don't know where and who it came from. When she finally opened the letter, she silently read it while Nayeon's waiting for her to finish it.

"Oh my God." Sana gasp and look at Nayeon. "Oh my God!"

"Why? Bitch, ouch! My hair!" Nayeon groaned and glare at her friend when she pulled her hair. "What's with the letter?!"

Sana cheered and hug Nayeon, "I got invited to I.T. party tomorrow!"

Nayeon widen her eyes and cheered with her friend. Nayeon also got the invitation this morning. They're so happy that both of them are invited.

I.T. Party is an event which is only happen once in a year. Everyone wanted and dreamed to attend this party but only few got the opportunity to got in the lost per year.

Little did they know, this party is not a normal nor usual one. It's a sinful yet desiring party. Everyone that attended this must kept the secret behind the party because everyone who will spread about it will die.

Sana got fetch by an extravagant limousine. According to the letter, a limousine will fetch her today. Also, she must wear a sexy lingerie beneath her formal dress. She found it really weird but did it anyway.

After almost an hour of traveling, they arrived at the most huge, fancy, and captivating house. No, it's not even a house nor a mansion. It looks like a castle. Sana never saw this place before.

"Wow." Sana murmured whilst walking inside the castle.

Prominent and random famous people were waiting for the huge door to open. Sana went in line in awe. This is so awesome!

Invited people were just below the number of thirty. 'I'm so lucky, I got invited.' She thought with a smile.

"Sana!" Nayeon strides to her. "Oh my God. We're here already. I'm excited!"

Her friend wears a seductive red dress.

"Me too." Sana said with enthusiasm.

They also met new friends; Mina, Momo, and Jihyo. They're chatting until the door opened and they got instructed to go inside.

The five girls went inside, amused. The whole place looks so jaw dropping.

"Please to meet you here." The MC said. "You have thirty minutes to party. Go and do what you wants."

People cheered and started to party. Sana and her friends chatted and sat at the table for five. They're really amaze by the house interior.

On the other hand, the owner of the place and her crony are watching the people.