68

Minatozaki Sana is a nerd girl who have a huge crush on Chou Tzuyu. Students bullied her, actually her crush was one of them, but she likes it whenever Tzuyu bully her. Call her idiot, dumb, or crackhead but she's this whipped to Tzuyu.

One day, Sana was watching Tzuyu's archery contest at their school. She keeps on admiring her crush until a ball flew to her direction, hitting her straight to her head.

The girl who throw that, a volleyball player named Elkie, came to get her ball and smirked at Sana.

"Hey, nerd. Why wouldn't you just read your books?" She teased and laugh.

"Why wouldn't you do what you suggested since your grades are slowly falling?" She sasses.

Elkie got irked and throw that ball to her again. Sana whimper in pain when it hits her face. Blood drips on her nose, making her cry. She's really scared of blood.

"What's happening?" Sana look up and saw her crush.

Her face brightens, she smiled and wipe her bleeding nose. She's about to stand up but Elkie snaked her hands on Tzuyu's neck and kiss her infront of Sana. 'What a hurtful scene.' She thought, preventing her tears to fell from her eyes.

"Honey, this fucking girl was fantasizing you." Elkie pouted and glare at Sana.

Tzuyu chuckled, "Don't blame her, your girl is really pretty. Let's go."

Tzuyu placed her hand on Elkie's waist and they walk away from Sana, not even minding to help her up.

Sana bitterly smiled and stood up on her own because students are laughing at her now. She walk away, wiping her face with her tears falling nonstop. 'She didn't even throw a glance at me.' Sana's heart broke.

At her spot, she can see Tzuyu and Elkie walking away with their hands intertwined. Sana bit her lower lip and just look away 'coz it really breaks her heart.

'No. This isn't the typical bully and nerd's story. Because in this world, people love who is better. There's no such thing as love is blind and happy ending.' Sana thought.

__

:<