95

Wife

"What? What do you mean?" Sana furrowed her brows, talking to her attorney.

"You can't marry Miss Hirai," she said holding a folder.

"Why not?!" Sana exclaimed. "We've been waiting for our marrige, Miss Park!"

Miss Park handed her the folders. "You can't marry her because you're already married to someone else, Miss Minatozaki."

"I'm what?!" She couldn't believe what she just heard.

Miss Park or Jihyo gestured her to open the folder so she did. She read the marriage contract, a proof that she's already married. Her jaw dropped as she looked at her lawyer. She didn't get married to someone! What the heck is this?!

"You're married, Miss Minatozaki," Miss Park calmly said. "And you can't marry Miss Hirai if you're already married."

Sana slam the folder at the table. "I did not marry anyone! That paper is fake! I don't remember marrying that... Who is that?!"

She read the name again.

"Chou Tzuyu?! I don't even know that girl!" Sana frustratedly shouted.

"But this paper is not fake, Miss Minatozaki. Sorry but you still need to get divorced with that girl before you marry Miss Hirai," her lawyer apologetically said.

When she left, Sana read the paper again. Now, what? She can't tell this to Momo! Or even to her mom! They will get disappointed to her. How did this happen at the first place? How did she got married? When? She didn't even know that she's already married all this years!

She saw that they got married three years ago and Sana don't remember anything about her or how she looks like. The name's not even familiar to her!

Someone knocked on her door so she quickly went to open it. She's surprised to see her fiancée, Momo, standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Good day, babe." Momo kissed her lips..

"B-babe. Uhm, why are you here?" Sana asked, removing the hint of frustration on her voice.

"Mom and dad decided to stay at Busan until we got married. You should pack your things and we're leaving tomorrow," Momo said and handed her the flowers.

"But... Uhm, babe, I'm...," she cleared her throat. "I'm going to meet someone for b-business, babe."

"You can't take leave?" Sadness were visible to Momo's voice.

"Don't worry, after the business I will go to Tokyo as soon as possible," Sana smiled. "You can go with aunt and uncle, babe."

"No. I'll stay with you," she pouted and hugged Sana.

"Mo, please. It will just...a couple of weeks, I guess?" Sana sighed and pressed her lips on Momo's. "You go with your parents and I follow. Don't be stubborn."

Momo sighed. "Okay. You're the boss."

"Good girl," Sana chuckled and kissed her again.

Whooping happily, Tzuyu flipped her surfboard and do some tricks, meeting with the huge wave. The people on the beach cheered as they watch her. She's a famous surfer at this island and a lot of girls admires her. Also guys.

"Tzuyu-ah marry me!" Someone shouted when Tzuyu's going back to the shore with her surfboard.

She smiled at the girl and wave her hand, making them squeal. Chuckling, she pick her surfboard up and jog to their cottage.