99

Treat you better

"Happy first anniversary!"

Sana exclaimed as she pull Tzuyu into a tight hug. With teary eyes, Tzuyu chuckled and hug her back before planting a kiss on her lips.

It's been one year that they're together. Everything seems so fine. Sana loves her, treat her right, and care for her, she can't ask for more. She's already happy and contented to have a girlfriend like Sana. She's one of a kind and Tzuyu's so lucky to have her.

"Happy first anniversary, babe," Tzuyu smiled as she hugged her again.

"More years with my baby," Sana said with a sweet and genuine smile on her lips. "I love you, Tzuyu-ah."

"I love you, my squirrel," she then pulled her into a deep kiss.

They celebrated their anniversary together, going to amusement parks, to their favorite restaurant to eat, everything. They did everything that they can in that day to be happy. No work related, no stress, no bad vibes.

Since they met on Amino app few years ago, Sana never let go of Tzuyu. Though, they live in different countries, Sana managed to move to Seoul just to be with her. That's enough reason for Tzuyu to tell that Sana's really serious about her, that she loves her.

"I don't want this day to end," Sana pouted like a kid while hugging Tzuyu. They're watching the sunset in their favorite beach.

"You want more years with me but don't want this day to end?" Tzuyu chortled. "Okay, that makes sense."

Sana hit her shoulder. "Yah! You know what I mean."

"I don't," Tzuyu joked but quickly chuckled when Sana scowled at her. "Kidding, babe."

She planted a kiss on Sana's forehead, taking her hand and interlocked it with hers. She also kissed the back of Sana's palm. Sana smiled and lean closer to capture Tzuyu's lip. Tzuyu just hope that the following years with her will be wonderful.

"You argued?" Mina asked when she saw Sana typing briskly on her phone with her annoyed face.

"She don't want to go on a date with me!" Sana exclaimed with so much frustration. "It's our nineteenth monthsary for pete's sake!"

Mina raised her brows as she sat beside the moping girl. "What did she said?"

"She's still at work, she need to overtime to finish her job," Sana said with a pout.

"It's about work, why are you being so childish? Be mature enough to understand your girlfriend's situation. I'm sure she doesn't want to not celebrate your monthsary together," her friend comforted and rub her back.

"Hmp," Sana ducked her head and sighed.

She went to Tzuyu's house after the talk with Mina. She also bought cake and foods for her and stayed at the sofa, waiting for Tzuyu. Sana often sleep here and have a duplicate key so she can freely go whenever she want.

Because of boredom, she took Tzuyu's laptop and watch random videos on YouTube to waste time. She kept on glancing at her phone's time every minute then to the front door. Why is Tzuyu taking so long? It's already nine in the evening.