108

Title: Miss Joker
Requested by: ibaynn(sorry it took so long, bby😅)
Genre: Rom-com

"Sana! We're going!" Nayeon shouted, banging on Sana's door. She's wearing her black Dior seductive dress with Harry Winston necklace and Chanel nude heels.

"I'm not coming!" Sana shouted back as she buried her face on her pillow. She's crying.

Her boyfriend, Kim Junmyeon or Suho, broke up with her because he's dating his bestfriend which is a guy. It's a big blow to Sana since her boyfriend replaced her with a he. She didn't know that her boyfriend, for three fucking years, wanted a fucking dick too. He should've told her earlier. He used Sana as his fucking beard and it hurts so fucking much.

If Sana could just kick his cock for making her a fool, she would, but she can't since that gay is nowhere to be found now.

"Stop being over dramatic there, ghorl! If he can replace you with a guy, replace him with a girl too!" Nayeon laughs.

Sana rolled her eyes. "Fucking leave already!"

"Oh, shut up, bijj. Let's go before I broke this door and dragged you to the bar by your hair." The older sneered.

Groaning, Sana doesn't have a choice but to harshly wipe her tears and stood up from her bed. She reluctantly showered and wear a simple Gucci strapless white dress with Balenciaga heels. She also brought her Louis Vuitton clutch bag to pair with her white strapless shirt.

"Looking good, babe." Nayeon wink at her and hook her arm on Sana's. "Let's go and party!"

Sana just sighed and let her friend drag her. Nayeon drove the car and when they're inside the bar, Sana frowned because it's not the typical bar they were visiting before. Instead of loud music with drunk people dancing at the dance floor, Sana saw peculiar. A tall girl's standing at the stage while holding a microphone while her audiences are hollering at her.

No she's not singing. No she's not spilling poems or something like that. You know what she's doing? She's throwing some jokes and cheesy pickup lines that makes the crowd crack up.

"Why did you fucking bring me to a comedy bar, Im Nayeon?!" I almost lunges to her but she just laugh at me hysterically. "Bitch, this is cringing!"

She cocked her brows. "We're already here. If you don't wanna listen to her corny jokes then cover your ears."

I'm about to fired back when she walk pass me and sat on the table near the stage. She lifted her hand and called for a waiter. Stomping my feet, I reluctantly sat with her and crossed my arms. My face is blank while coldly glaring at her but she ignores that and even smiled at me before glancing at the girl at the stage.

"Maybe almost all of us experienced this already, you'll realize that you're ugly when you get handed the camera every time they make a group photo." She said and people at the crowd laugh while Sana rolled her eyes.

'Lame...' Sana thought.

"Back then, I tried working in a bank and I swear to God, it was so hard and an ungrateful job. You know why? One day, a lady asks me to check her balance so I pushed her over. They freaking fired me." She made a distraught expression and sigh.

Again, the crowd burst out laughing. Nayeon joined in and Sana couldn't feel even worse.

"One day I heard a boy and his father talking. The son ask, 'dad, how much does it cost to get married?'" She used her small voice. "Then the father replied, 'I don't know, son, I'm still paying.'" She used a deep voice for a man. Again, the crowd laugh with her joke while Sana looks grumpy, sipping on her drink that just arrived.