Part 5

POV Mia

I don't know if I have to believe him. He did it with 1 girl. But he won't do it with me he said. And why is that girl even talking to me? 'Hey ronnie why are you telling me this?' I send it to her. I got a message back from Ronnie. 'Hey I just thought you where new here and din't know him.' I looked at the scream and laughed. 'She is so stupid.' I thought and text her back. 'Okay but I'm not new I came on this school the same year as you did.' I send back and texted a friend.  'Hey Bella. Can you talk?' I send to her and looked back at my messages with Ronnie. 'Owh I'm so sorry. But why din't I see you.' 'Because your always with boys.' I laughed in me head of what I said to her. I heard my phone. It was the sound of a bird, It means I get a message. I looked at it. It was from Bella. 'Hey yea sure. What's going on?' I reply on her. 'Good. There is a boy named Jack Gilinsky you know him right? And he asked me to meet up with him. So I agree with that. But today I get a message from a Ronnie that he just fuck with me and then he will go to a other girl.' I looked at what I texted to her and wait for her reply. I looked at my laptop because I have a message from Ronnie. 'Owh haha yeaa that me. We should hang out sometimes.' I looked at it and thought in my self. 'Haha yeaa no.' I text her back. 'Yea we should do that.' I close my laptop and read the text from Bella. ' I think you just should hang with him. And if he wanna fuck just leave him.' I looked at it reply to her. 'Thank you! Iloveyou.' And texted Jack.

POV Jack

I sit on the couch with me phone. I text Nash. 'Hey bro come over. I'm bored and can't play alone the game.' I laughed and started the ps3. 'On my way bro.' I laughed and put my phone away. I played one game alone but i missed my game buddy nash. I heard footsteps on the stairs and a few seconds later I looked at my door and say Nash standing there. I laughed because of his face. 'Did you already start the game?' 'No haha but i will start the game if you not gonna sit here and game with me.'  I laughed and give him a controller.  'I will beat your ass. And if I'm done with you you will cry and run to your mom.' Nash said and played the game again. I laughed. I heard my phone I looked at it. I got a message from Mia. 'Hey Jack. I will come with you tomorrow to your home.' I smiled and reply on her. 'Hey that good just the same time and same place?' I looked back at the game. 'How is the lucky girl you texting with?' Nash asked. 'How do you know it's a girl.' I laughed. 'Because you are smiling that big. Is it that new girl. What's her name?' 'Her name is Mia and yea i talk to her.' I said. 'She is hot.' Nash said and played the game again. 'Okay see you there.' Mia said. I'm happy she changes her mind. I played the game again with Nash. 'Hey bro my mom asked if you stay here the night.' I asked nash. 'Uh yea i will stay the night if that's not a problem.' Nash said. 'Okay no its okay.' I said and walked to my bed and sit on it.

~~~~~~

Part 6

Is coming fast.

Hope you like it.

Byee